Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Is anyone here old enough to remember the fake Nike era of the early 90s when things like cross colors, guess, girbaud, and the thugged out Disney characters? Oh and Compton shirts and Afrocentric tees. These are the exact same style. The shoes and materials are dope, but design wise, I dig the fact that she retroed fake Nike as real Nike. That’s dope off irony, but the design isn’t original at all. The fonts are perfect tho. Exactly how they used to look in every Asian owned clothing/beauty supply

Heres a big picture of the back.

10-22-19_NIke_CPFM0189.jpg

Is anyone here old enough to remember the fake Nike era of the early 90s when things like cross colors, guess, girbaud, and the thugged out Disney characters? Oh and Compton shirts and Afrocentric tees. These are the exact same style. The shoes and materials are dope, but design wise, I dig the fact that she retroed fake Nike as real Nike. That’s dope off irony, but the design isn’t original at all. The fonts are perfect tho. Exactly how they used to look in every Asian owned clothing/beauty supply
Same thing with the last Supreme x Nike Apparel, inspired by bootleg merch

Dover going to be the same way. Shopify<<<<

did cop another cap though lol Nike or bust

Last edited:
Yeah any site is gonna be impossible. Gonna need snkrs to help me out on the rest of the stuff. Got the jacket off the CPFM site surprisingly.

I just want the blue sweater, I don’t even like anything else really. I’m a big hockey jersey fan (have a handful of them) but I sadly don’t like the CPFM jersey much. I wish they would have incorporated the CPFM Smiley on the jersey, then I’d want it more lol.

lol snkrs app sent me notification right at 10am est, saying the draw is live, after tapping in, it now says draw starts at 1pm EST :ohwell:

Entered for the Hockey Jersey and Anorak, I normally do a size L in everything but went down to a M for both considering how big these look. Was hoping the socks would show up on regular Nike.com, but nope..

My anorak from the CPFM site shipped earlier so that helped me calm down. I still entered for everything besides pants. I hope the sizes I picked arent way off if I win.

Not seeing many Ws posted anywhere. I guess this was a pretty limited collection.

My longsleeve just shipped from the CPFM site. It does look like this collection is pretty limited.

Back
Top Bottom