Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Best ID since kobe 9

41BFF173-36AB-4A9A-A327-79241EDF547D.gif

ordered a blank pair by mistake thinking it would come with all the pieces and you could add/remove them yourself.

Tried to cancel but i didnt get a conf email so i called and it took them mad long to find the order but they cancelled it like 30 mins later.

Then i tried to make it thinking i had 6 days to do it and

:rofl::smh::smh:

Hope they go up again but prob an L

I was gonna do one shoe red and the other purple or blue

Happy I went in on 3 pairs, looks like pairs are already selling for $400. Probably just gonna wear as beaters, seems like a good shoe to beat up

lots of fire designs in here!
sucks that they didn't really let this set for 6 days although i was not hopeful that it would go that long.

managed to get two designs in, but had to do them on two accounts.. i have to send the other from my ipad to my laptop/phone later on

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 12.38.17 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-27 at 12.38.17 PM.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 42
What id has been better since?
Maybe I’m forgetting something but Kobe 9 was the last ID I think was this nice

IMO

Maharishi Air Force 1s
Nigel Sylvester Air Force 1s
Levi’s Air Max 90 & Air Force 1s

Probably a few others too but those I have mentioned had plenty of customisable options. These, IMO are quite limited in terms of what could be customised.

IMO

Maharishi Air Force 1s
Nigel Sylvester Air Force 1s
Levi’s Air Max 90 & Air Force 1s

Probably a few others too but those I have mentioned had plenty of customisable options. These, IMO are quite limited in terms of what could be customised.
There was a cool 270 collab too with Sherpa and zippers, and the heron Preston airmax collab blew these out of the water in my opinion

Levi’s 90s were nice

I always go simple on my IDs so these were perfect for me. Hopefully they look good in person cus I’ve had some ID fails(htm’s, kobe x) . I’m optimistic though

Glad I copped a pair, I wasn’t sure when they would drop so I was updating the Nike app every 10 minutes since I woke up. I hope they never come out with them again, if you weren’t able to grab a pair that’s on you. The more exclusive the better

The cut of these blazers are interesting. It is in between a mid and a low cut which I haven't seen from a blazer before. Probably similar in height to the Zoom Tokis

Was able to grab a pair. Tried to get a second pair but payment just kept spinning and didn’t go through. Then it was sold out.

so despite taking the product page down, and not letting you view the designs you ordered.. the rendering still works

Example URL:
https://render.nikeid.com/is/image/nikeid/?layer=0&src=ir(nikeidrender/BlaCPFMFA19_v4?obj=/s/g1/base&show&obj=/s/g2/swoosh&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g3/swoosh&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g4/eye&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g5/eye&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g6/lace&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g7/lace&color=05815A&show&obj=/s/g8/mid&show&obj=/s&req=object&wid=900)undefined&fmt=png-alpha&posN=0,-0.1&icc=AdobeRGB

Replace the green text in URL with the following codes to match color in the following order:
Left Swoosh, Right Swoosh, Left Eyelet, Right Eyelet, Left Lace, Right Lace
05815A - Green
F9A2C3 - Pink
1858B9 - Blue
a881c7 - Purple
FF2617 - Red
FFC92A - Yellow

Replace the pink 4 with other numbers 1-9 for the other shoe views

wish they would leave the product page up so we could play with the design instead of taking it down

edit: couldn't get that rendering thing to work

Last edited:
I would have played with these but lol, guess it's a screw you on stuff like this if you have a job or things to do.
Not even leaving the options up was lame but hey what can you do

Back
Top Bottom