Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Just copped a pair. Redemption for my order getting canceled the first time. Just remembered i had a 40% off code but was panicking and tried checking out fast.

Pissed I missed out on the restock I wanted to go for a white pair. Oh well tho I got my black pair on as we speak lol.

Just copped a pair. Redemption for my order getting canceled the first time. Just remembered i had a 40% off code but was panicking and tried checking out fast.

Just call the 800 number and have them add it. They will refund you the savings. I've had friends do it all the time.

PO

man i ordered two pairs without switching accounts. An all white pair because i wanted at least one pair before they sold out and didnt even see the customize button at first then went back and made a black pair with white and yellow letter bordering. praying i get no cancels.

Copped two all white pairs. One Sunshine and one Flea. Hopefully they don’t get cancelled. Wanted a black pair but I panicked and didn’t even bother to customize either of them in fear of them selling out.

got 2 pairs to make up for Nike cancelling one of my pairs and the ****ty quality on the pair i got from them. hopefully they dont f.ck up the lettering on my pair again.

No email confirm from Nike yet either. But got the charge from Chase and is in my order history. We should all be good to go.

Missed out on the restock, got a big crack in my windshield and had to call my insurance provider to file a claim

Back
Top Bottom