Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

If i cant resell these dr seuss *** shoes can i return em at nike store if i win snkrs draw?

that there is a good question. I'd sure as hell assume that if I buy them from snrks, I can return them to nike

Looking forward to this unboxing.... and I feel like the ugly Christmas sweater party award is already mines. Just gotta cooordinate. Mu-hahahaha....

just realized they come with swooshes to attach to them. A little more excited to get these in hand now.
IMG_8339.PNG

What you gonna do? Iono how I would do it lol

Will involve keeping some/most of the hair... haven't seen a single photo of them trimmed that I like.

I like these so much even considering buying another (while the prices are still tame) just to keep DS in the collection. So appreciative of the haters right now...

I had a bid for the Olive pair for $1600 for two months and it wasn't accepted, turned out it was a blessing since the sizing is a train wreck on those and this version with more flair has been released and the prices are decent. So much boring retro ish releasing now that Yeezy is gone, needed this drop!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom