Nike x Cactus Plant Flea Market | 2023 Nike Air Flea 2

Was anyone's order from the original drop, ( 12pm est) canceled ?? Seems to be orders that were placed later on

I placed the order a few mi utes after the initial drop. Honestly thought I was one of the first few to place an order considering I didn’t see one successful order placed when I was already done.

Still no cancelation email for me...

I did complain to Nike during the Travis Scott drop via chat... maybe they’re showing me some love Now lmao

I don’t understand how a shoe that isn’t even in production can be canceled cause you sold to many.

They said it’s one per customer maybe that’s why it cancelled

?

I am telling you that i made only one order. And my only order was cancelled.

So the reason why our pairs were cancelled isnt bc of that. Most of us followed the rules

Last edited:
**** Nike
F25ED263-6319-4D29-8669-A7970344B328.jpeg

I wish I could have added on letters/words to the right shoe, like the word Fresh before Air, kinda goes with the Sunshine on the left shoe and it would fit lol

Good to see Nike start work on pairs. hopefully we get them before December
Based off how the Blazers went I’m a bit skeptical on when they’ll come in, but maybe that’s why they canceled so many orders. They know they bit off more than they can chew (which is BS with them being the biggest sneaker company in the world) so they cut the orders in half to not have such a mess on their hands this time.

Back
Top Bottom