Nike X Claw money Vandal Hi (pics)

these might be the most disgusting things ive ever seen
TeamLakersLoyalty is a beautiful thing
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

I dont really see why they are THAT horrible?
If the were Supreme or Huf....they would be "copped" by everyone.
The World Is Mine

they are cool.....

if you are performing for Ringling Brothers :b
tongue.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

Your Focus Determines Your Reality

Those are horribly broke off, and why the hell would they not make the seam piping on the aft of the shoe?? The shoes themselves almost look as bad as hi top terminators and the colors are disgusting....

T0 ANSWER S0ME QUEST!0NS:

* TH!S C0LAB !S A 'T!ER 0' RELEASE
* THE DATE !S 0CT 27 (BUT D0 WE REALLY RELY 0N TH0SE ANYM0RE??)
* THEY ARE A W0MENS SH0ES (N0T K!DS ANT!C0P23)

!'M !N LA S0 F0R TH0SE 0UT HERE THAT L!KE TRY KEND0 F!RST. CLAW HAD A HUGE PARTY THERE WHEN THE CLAW M0NEY BLAZERS DR0PPED..
D0 N0T UNDEREST!MATE ME!!

my nightmare and a hype beasts wet dream

smh
teamdecepticon​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Did all 4 colors come out? I only got 3 out of the 4..... I am looking for the tan ones

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

KILLerQuEENS
NObody Likes Me everyBody Hates ME sO I gOT to pAck my gUn i cArry Big oNes Small onEs SneAk tHem in the ClUb sOn sO yoU nEver cAtcH Me rUn BecAusE nOboDy lIkes ME eVerYBody HATES

size 12 in womens = 29cm = SZ11 in mens

KILLerQuEENS

The idea to collab w/ Claw is cool to me, with her icon, but i still don't really like them.
Team Pacific Northwest​

So did anyone else cop these beside myself?

KILLerQuEENS

I would rather walk barefoot than walk outside with those horrible things

TEAM RAPTORS
We Bring Out The Salami and Cheese
TEAM BOILERMAKERS
All Hail the Old Gold and Black

Back
Top Bottom