Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
^^^
Yeah I’ve done some research and the nightmare reviews are ones that say it took a while for shoes to ship out, or didn’t get shipped out so they were refunded via PayPal. Even saw reviews/complaints that started off along the lines of “no doubt their shoes are authentic but...”

For $210 shipped I’m not trippin as long as they’re real haha!

Yeah, that's how I approached it to. Struck out on all the restocks and figured $210 is worth a messed up box or slow shipping as long as the kicks are legit. PayPal's always been good for me when sellers get shady, and honestly I'm not kidding myself that SX or GOAT are really adding that much value with their LCs vs. a company that's been around for 8 years and from the looks of their social media and eBay profile seem to stake an awful lot about their reputation.

edit: changed care to stake

^^^
Yeah I’ve done some research and the nightmare reviews are ones that say it took a while for shoes to ship out, or didn’t get shipped out so they were refunded via PayPal. Even saw reviews/complaints that started off along the lines of “no doubt their shoes are authentic but...”

For $210 shipped I’m not trippin as long as they’re real haha!
Ah. Never done business with them before, never checked any reviews. This was a total impulse buy for me today at a good price. In the end I don't care. Obviously I want them to ship my shoes in a timely manner and for the shoes to be straight. If they don't ship or they cancel, it's whatever to me. If they really play games, I'll just dispute it with my CC company. That's one of the reasons to buy anything with a credit card. I've got plenty of shoes to wear in the meantime, and then some :lol:

3EBB315C-C3C5-4DA1-8369-A78629E04AED.jpeg

Bought from them before, 100% legit for me at least. Everyone gonna complain about something sometime. Heck I do :lol:

Repped to OP for that coupon code

Randomly noticed that SOTF had a size 10 up yesterday... grabbed them even though I need a 10.5... later in the day grabbed a 10.5.

So I may have and OOP for a 10 if someone needs

Got my OBD pair yesterday and didnt even have time to take them out of the box. On another note.. they shipped them in a big box with zero padding on the inside which resulted in the bottom side of the box completely detaching smh. I'm going to have to get some good glue and go to work. Pics later tonight.

Was bored and made these:

Grey with Bone Sole
Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-Strap-Grey.png

Grey with White Sole
Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-Strap-GreyWhite.png

And since Jerry likes using Grey on Grey for Friends and Family (switched up the Swoosh too):
Nike-Air-Fear-Of-God-Strap-GreyFF.png

WHOAAA.... Grey/Sail ... I would MAYBE even cop those!

50% off SX seller fees for a day for anyone looking to cop for the low.. it may bring prices down. My sz is currently down to like 220 for example.

Everyone seems to be getting their online pairs in....stockx prices dropping.....come on guys you can do it...let’s get back to retail. I need to pick these ones up!!!

these look good in denim? I see these looking good in some nice cargo/fog type of pants and nothing else. My imagination is not that great and I can't picture it.

Woke up to shipping confirm from Kixsquare. Definitely did not expect that fast for an order placed at 8PM est. Did think it was odd they were shipping form NY though when the site says they're based in Florida. Guess we'll see soon.

wish there was more fog1 news. the raids don't do it for me at all. the pic up there is nice tho.

Bought from them before, 100% legit for me at least. Everyone gonna complain about something sometime. Heck I do :lol:

Repped to OP for that coupon code

Kixsquare just sent tracking for my order that was made yesterday at like 6pm... FYI to those that purchased!
Got tracking info from Kixsquare as well. Too bad these have to make their way across the whole country from NY to L.A., I don't think I'll have them in time for the weekend LOL

Back
Top Bottom