Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I’ve been on that website all day and they restock when I go to lunch haha. Oh well, resell it is. I’ll make some kid lunch money.

if you're reselling tons of shoes on stockx and you're not sure how the market is going to look... sometimes you gotta take losses on some shoes while making profit on others. Better to take a 10-20 dollar loss on a shoe that you thought might have potential then hanging on to them. You could make up that 10-20 loss on a different shoe.

$10 profit is still a 5% ROI. If they botted 20 pairs, that’s $200. I understand your point though. It’s not sustainable or efficient income, but if you’re 15 or 16 years old with your parents credit card, those small profits add up quick and require virtually no real work or effort. People do crazy things for a buck. Lol

What parents let their children spend $4000 on their credit card though? If anything that would raise suspicion from the bank and make them put a hold on the credit card.

IMG_20190521_142900_061.jpg
IMG_20190521_142900_061.jpg
IMG_20190521_142922_123.jpg

Not for myself, I only kept one. I was helping folks I know. Also let my dad get the black Raid that I initially got for myself. Definitely regret it..

if you're reselling tons of shoes on stockx and you're not sure how the market is going to look... sometimes you gotta take losses on some shoes while making profit on others. Better to take a 10-20 dollar loss on a shoe that you thought might have potential then hanging on to them. You could make up that 10-20 loss on a different shoe.
ppl just undercut on stockx & idky

This is exactly what it is . Resellers are trying for pretty much any shoes that are on snkrs or thought to be limited . The risk is always worth a $20 L when there’s a potential profit in the hundreds .

Enter "BESTAPPEVER" as code and it's $10 off, I just picked up the Raids for $210 shipped.
Well dang. The blacks have been looking better and better to me, and after you posted that code I said eff it and just bought a pair from them. Looks like I got the last size 11, too. Wasn't really looking to spend $210 on sneakers today but that's an impulse buy I think I am going to really enjoy. And at $210 shipped, that's the same as retail + tax in L.A.
Good looking out, thanks!

Well dang. The blacks have been looking better and better to me, and after you posted that code I said eff it and just bought a pair from them. Looks like I got the last size 11, too. Wasn't really looking to spend $210 on sneakers today but that's an impulse buy I think I am going to really enjoy. And at $210 shipped, that's the same as retail + tax in L.A.
Good looking out, thanks!

Yeah it's actually cheaper than snkrs would've charged me. 213. After need supply cancelled my pair 190 free shipping no tax. But 210 still a good deal for these I feel. Grabbed a pair myself with that code.

I just received my black mocs today and i'm kinda about the fit. My heal slips out a little, even with the draw string decently pulled tight. Anyone else having this issue?

Back
Top Bottom