Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The alleged production numbers makes this data funny and interesting, 59 of those sales being a size 11.5.

Screen Shot 2018-12-18 at 11.59.55 AM.png

I ain't tryna convince you or anyone else on a damn thing. I could give 2 ***** what you or anyone else thinks, my guy so let's get that understood early. ima speak my opinion on this board bc that's what's its here for. if u dont like my opinion then there's the ignore button option for u. show me where I said my opinion was right or better. I'll wait. what I said was the mesh will AGE better and based off pics of bones being WORN o dont tjink that can be disputed. so thx and move along my guy...

Mesh looks trash after a while as well, and leathers suppose to look better with age.

They pull data from ebay, flightclub, etc. The sales reported are not Stockx alone

Therefore 59 pairs sold looks pretty much in line with Jerry's reported stock numbers

That's what I thought. Find it humorous a third of stock has been resold. (Could be consistent with other hyped releases too)

Mesh looks trash after a while as well, and leathers suppose to look better with age.
leather DOES look better with age. the problem is the way the shoe is constructed and with the shape it lends itself better to a less stiff material like mesh or neoprene. I assumed that's why the change was made, but of course could be totally wrong. I dont think they will release any other pairs all leather. pretty sure we'll see mesh or something else more breathable moving forward .

leather DOES look better with age. the problem is the way the shoe is constructed and with the shape it lends itself better to a less stiff material like mesh or neoprene. I assumed that's why the change was made, but of course could be totally wrong. I dont think they will release any other pairs all leather. pretty sure we'll see mesh or something else more breathable moving forward .
You're just making **** up. :lol:

The leather on the Bones is the reason I like them the most but at the same time wouldn't pay a dime over retail. The color is just to light for that type of coin. I got rid of my Y2 platinums for the same reason its hard to enjoy when you're looking down at your feet every 5 mins to see if they're dirty. One accident and it's a wrap.

Last edited:
yeah I'll still enjoy them even with dirt. Some people can't stand to see their kicks dirty, and some people likes that it adds character.

FYI, if you got the Black FOG 1, one accident and its a wrap as well. Its suede toebox would be ruined

yeah I'll still enjoy them even with dirt. Some people can't stand to see their kicks dirty, and some people likes that it adds character.

FYI, if you got the Black FOG 1, one accident and its a wrap as well. Its suede toebox would be ruined

Plus, if you know the proper way to clean your shoes it's not a problem at all.

Back
Top Bottom