Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I spoke to a guy at Pacsun today. I'm in SoCal, SFV. He said if they do get the Skylon's in store, it'll be in Irvine, Brea and his store Rancho Cucamunga. Referred to them as the "main stores".

Not meaning to blow up any spots but just putting that potential info out there. Eff it lol.

You think 700 is reasonable? I'm getting extra thirsty Bros. Help.

I'm in the same boat as you but 700 seems to be the number atm. 650 is an auto cop and 750 is the most I'll go.

I know more pairs will go into circulation but tbh those price points are reasonable assuming these skyrocket within a year.

If I score on these restocks or the restock causes for a lower price point I may be willing to grab another pair depending on how much I like em.

Hat came in yesterday…

giphy.gif

proto doing the damn thing down in Miami. he not eem thinking about nt in the least trust me. he living the celebrity life down there. :nthat:

Def. gonna stop by Stadium or Flight to try on a pair. This sizing situation is confusing, I’d say I’m a true 8.5 but have 9’s in certain shoes. I like my shoes fitted, but at the same time i have a wide foot...

Got a pair of the FOG 1s on the line for 600. But are they really worth selling some pairs to get em?

Def. gonna stop by Stadium or Flight to try on a pair. This sizing situation is confusing, I’d say I’m a true 8.5 but have 9’s in certain shoes. I like my shoes fitted, but at the same time i have a wide foot...

Please let us know how it turns out.

Got a pair of the FOG 1s on the line for 600. But are they really worth selling some pairs to get em?
Bro...you either want the shoe or you don't. I absolutely love the shoe so without question I sold my Oreo 350's in order to double up. For $600 I would without hesitation sell another shoe to get them.

Bro...you either want the shoe or you don't. I absolutely love the shoe so without question I sold my Oreo 350's in order to double up. For $600 I would without hesitation sell another shoe to get them.
Moving pairs as I type to get em. I need these. The packaging, accessories, and the brand is a win win win in my book.

Back
Top Bottom