Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so those are the most popular sizes? because of the Small Foot's?

It’s just usually the sizes that sell for the most, that sell out fastest. I know folks all believe their size is the hardest to come by but, trust, those 8.5-9s move with the quickness.

9.5-10.5 use to be the difficult sizes... sneaker heads shrunk over the years I guess...

So, what size do you think Asian dudes fall into?

You think they out here on their Sasquatch?

Y’all realize how hard these rich Asian kids go for their kicks?

I’m south Asian too so I’m not even trying to put anyone out there I’m just saying bruh.

well the average height is low, so the average shoe size, one could assume would be lower too.

Honestly, you SOL if you wear anywhere from 8-9.5 since that’s the Asian size. I can honestly say that these are the hardest and most expensive sizes. I wear a 9 and Asian fwiw. But those overseas guys just make the resell price so much higher than the other sizes

Honestly, you SOL if you wear anywhere from 8-9.5 since that’s the Asian size. I can honestly say that these are the hardest and most expensive sizes. I wear a 9 and Asian fwiw. But those overseas guys just make the resell price so much higher than the other sizes

This is why I hate entering the local raffles in San Francisco :lol:

I should just start entering raffles for size 10-12 and look to size swap :lol:

I’m torn whether to get these shoes or not. Most of the dudes that wear Fear of God for the past 2 years up til now are super douchey. Second collection and third collection were passable, but after that it turned into a laughable brand with douchebags rocking the same Jerry and Bieber look. I love these shoes, but I hate the stigma attached to the brand.

basically y’all gotta help me and the rest of team Sz 8-9 drops so we don’t get defeated by da resellers tryna love that dope

Yall tripping, every one i have bought a shoe from on the resell market in the last 8 years in LA has been Asian and im 10.5-11
They buying all sizes and come in all sizes lol.

Nah that’s the regular level of reselling

Domestic side.

We talking dudes clientele sending over to new money China, Singapore, Korea, etc.

It ain’t a race ting. It’s big money, new money

I'm sz. 8.5-9, 6ft tall but feet just stopped growing. I'm ****in doomed. Last time I hit anything hot without pulling strings was Moonrock Yeezy 1s smh.

Reactions: JPS
I’m torn whether to get these shoes or not. Most of the dudes that wear Fear of God for the past 2 years up til now are super douchey. Second collection and third collection were passable, but after that it turned into a laughable brand with douchebags rocking the same Jerry and Bieber look. I love these shoes, but I hate the stigma attached to the brand.
Brah...buy the shoe if YOU one more time if YOU like it. Don't worry about what dudes you associate the FOG brand with. TBH a miniscule amount of people will even know what the shoe is let alone the brand.

Last edited:
Nah that’s the regular level of reselling

Domestic side.

We talking dudes clientele sending over to new money China, Singapore, Korea, etc.

It ain’t a race ting. It’s big money, new money

RIF LA has a popup in Makati right now until Mid January. Everyone want's the money coming out of Asia.

People really do overestimate how much other people pay attention to them. If you wear FOG or any other hyped brand, 90% of people (a) won't notice and (b) don't give a ****. Unless you of course go to an extreme to get noticed and do something like cut the *** out and turn the FOG 1 into open toe sandals and if you live in NY that STILL might not be enough lol.

RIF LA has a popup in Makati right now until Mid January. Everyone want's the money coming out of Asia.

That's true cause the Nike FOG release in Asia was crazy. The display they did was wild and they didn't do anything close to that in the US. The display in Nikelab was pathetic in comparison

I'm a 10.5-11 and I'm 6-1.. If I had small feet I might've had to quit this game long ago but if I was my height with a size 8-9.5.. I might have to fight God, that's just cruel :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom