Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Instead of flipping em? You’re a stand up guy. Hope they took care of you. Don’t know the backstory of why you sent back.

8C98A925-56D7-42DF-8E81-2100F2304714.jpeg

The hell? :lol:
He got a full refund for sending them back. Why would he try to flip shoe that's cut up?
Oh he is the jaws of life aka cut the shoe off guy. Ok I get it. I retract my statement. Good move on your part since nobody wants the SA's:rofl:. I am sure whatever deal you worked out it involved getting the FOG 1.

Right. Had no reason to mention Leo.

Could’ve even lied and been like “Nothing special man. Just asked story and chopped it up about sneakers :pimp:

But instead we get “yeah man I know I mentioned him for absolutely no reason but I cant disclose our conversation .” Just funny bro

Does that make it easier? You do know these bot boy losers have monitors and are already running his site as we speak. Won’t be easy at all and I hope the NT fam is able to touch.

That's my point. It's on shopify & its random. Those monitors you speak of will be on top of the drop long before the general public is aware of it. So all those people waiting for more pairs/lower price, wont really have a chance at them, since resellers will clean up.

PO

Back
Top Bottom