Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmfao, mans more offended than jerry himself... you know how many photos jerry probably has with his son at staples, i'm sure he doesn't care... & probably laughed about it once he saw it...
josh-hart-jerry-lorenzo.jpg

I don't know if I missed out somewhere in this thread but did anyone post any links for Skylon 2 whites on disco anywhere? Was able to snag the blacks from Notre for $119 thanks to the homie that gave the info a few pages back. I'd take the whites too for that price or cheaper lol.

There is this great ability these days to take more then 1 pic at a time. I cant believe this is a serious topic atm :lol:
ahahahahahhahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahaa ... ahhaha, nah you wouldn't know it was photobombed until 2 weeks later when you get them developed.

whelp hopefully FoG 1 come in 2maro, I thought I'd get it Saturday because GOAT was shipping from Long Beach (I'm in SD).

if all is well i should also be getting the skylon as well from norte.

whelp hopefully FoG 1 come in 2maro, I thought I'd get it Saturday because GOAT was shipping from Long Beach (I'm in SD).

if all is well i should also be getting the skylon as well from norte.

How you getting your Skylons so soon from Notre? I’m in CA too and they ain’t coming til 1/7.......

What was your take on sizing?

Tried TTS and it was a bit long, def roomy but nothing id cry over like half the people here about sizing. Half size down would work better I assume, didnt have a hard time putting the shoe on either.

Haven't been around a while but I just wanted to chime in on the FOG 1 and FOG 1 SA:

These are the stupid shoes to put on. Period.

The rear entry is garbage. The zipper is super stiff and doesn't go down enough. I spent a good 10 mins trying to get my foot in there since there is no give in the front (no tongue). I used a shoe horn, I used force, and in the end the only way I got them on was barefoot.

They're super narrow and have no give, the worst nightmare for a widefooter. They're also long, so if I size up, I'll have a good 2 inches of space in front, if not more.

I have no idea how people could size .5 down in these. Definitely going .5 up from TTS on the Bones.

Otherwise, really nice shoe. But this "flown in from Italy" last Jerry uses is garbage.

Back
Top Bottom