Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
thats probably the first bad sneaker photo I've seen of you, you usually make all the sneaker photos look fire. But those skylons look huge from that angle lol

I get that is a collab...but at $150...those Skylons are pretty basic....

Much like the rest of the Skylon line...at $65 - $90 Im in....

Anything outside of that...unless your like the Super OG Skylon collector....

Is not a pass but more of just wake me up when they on discount mode.

Not really seeing what you see.

Shoes look overly big if you stare at it too long or just notice things like that.

I have other pics from the set where it looks WAY big and you can tell right away. This one isnt so apparent. Its cause of the lens I used + angle. I just love how dramatic it looks but also have to be careful cause it will distort too much if you are too close (make it appear bigger, longer).

Pause.

Not that a lot for you care but here’s the white laces that come with the skylons. Still better with the black laces but it’s not too bad.
We need to stop the skylon hate, yes it’s a basic model but it’s an every day shoe compared to the air fog and the sa, which are not (for most people).

7B5A9B2A-2FA4-486D-B5F0-ADDC4FBF0A4A.jpeg

Not that a lot for you care but here’s the white laces that come with the skylons. Still better with the black laces but it’s not too bad.
We need to stop the skylon hate, yes it’s a basic model but it’s an every day shoe compared to the air fog and the sa, which are not (for most people).

7B5A9B2A-2FA4-486D-B5F0-ADDC4FBF0A4A.jpeg
I wont speak for others Ill just spoke for myself...

Definitely no hate for the shoe...I just dont think its justified at that price point.....

To give a fairer comparison it would be like Jerry putting out a pair of Roshes at a $150 price point....

He did that 9/10 would be like WTF????

BUT...he kinda can get away with it in this case simply because alot of people arent aware of Skylons (which is both helping and hurting it at the same time)

Matter of fact I dont think the FOG1's are justified at that price point....especially when its being sold as a performance basketball sneaker....

So you telling me that these sneakers are better performance sneakers then the ones the BEST player in the world wears??? Thats why they cost almost Triple the amount?? James Kith Joints wasnt even $400....

Leo also does KD's shoes....how is it possible you can give KD the best Tech at a fraction of the cost???

Am I missing something here??

It’s the name. And for the FOG/SA, the fact that they are new silo’s. You don’t have to agree with their logic but it’s pretty clear what it is.

I get that is a collab...but at $150...those Skylons are pretty basic....

Much like the rest of the Skylon line...at $65 - $90 Im in....

Anything outside of that...unless your like the Super OG Skylon collector....

Is not a pass but more of just wake me up when they on discount mode.

I wont speak for others Ill just spoke for myself...

Definitely no hate for the shoe...I just dont think its justified at that price point.....

To give a fairer comparison it would be like Jerry putting out a pair of Roshes at a $150 price point....

He did that 9/10 would be like WTF????

BUT...he kinda can get away with it in this case simply because alot of people arent aware of Skylons (which is both helping and hurting it at the same time)

Matter of fact I dont think the FOG1's are justified at that price point....especially when its being sold as a performance basketball sneaker....

So you telling me that these sneakers are better performance sneakers then the ones the BEST player in the world wears??? Thats why they cost almost Triple the amount?? James Kith Joints wasnt even $400....

Leo also does KD's shoes....how is it possible you can give KD the best Tech at a fraction of the cost???

Am I missing something here??

Cosign all the above

BD6411A5-BB7D-47E8-8DDD-6C87FAF1B319.jpeg

I’m not talking about glue stains. I can over look stains on soles( not really for $800 + but whatever).
I refuse to believe that the majority of deadstock fog 1s have a huge white scuff mark on the cage. Seemingly coming from one shoe rubbing against something during wear.

Can any or all who have a pair confirm that they come deadstock w/ white scuffs on the cages.
Mine didnt come like that at all. And I don't have glue stains. I think I got lucky with my pair to be honest. I've seen some ****ed up fog1.

Air FoG just came in from GOAT! Thankful that I literally have 0 glue stains!

Just put the sneaker on, I don't understand how any of you are going .5 down! It fits like any other 10.5 I have but I'll touch on it after I actually rock it but upon just putting them on they feel like every other 10.5 I own and here are the reference snkrs...

Adidas Ultraboost (all versions)
Adidas Yeezy 500
Adidas Yeezy Boost (350, 350v2, 700, 750)
Air Jordan 1, 3, 6, 11, 12
Air Max 1, 97
New Balance 990v4
Nike Flyknit Trainers
Vans Old Skool LX

Only shoe I don’t rock in 10.5 are…
Air Max 1/97 (went half size down)
Converse Chuck Taylor (full size down)

Back
Top Bottom