Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
for those of you who won a SVD raffle before, do you have to legit put an ID number? or can you just put a phone number or something

Ends picture actually clearly shows the material ..

Capture.PNG

39040A16-21BA-4B4D-A1A8-71356A00E858.jpeg

I’m sorry for crappy pic. But the material is an oily suede or nubuck even if that makes sense. If u rub a wet baby wipe over it that sucker gonna stay lol so it def isn’t leather. Will need crew protect also maybe. But I’m glad I lucked out with a pair from the event. Crazy only 85 pairs dropped insane

Nice pic. Any more?

Be mindful on Sivas. They usually only let you enter ONE model/colorway only so make sure you enter the one you want more first.

So is it safe to say to go TTS on the FOG 1s? Haven’t been able to keep up in here, and I read from Reddit that these run narrow and long. I’d like to see a side-by-side comparison with a regular-looking shoe to see its difference size-wise and lengthwise, if that’s okay.

I appreciate it yall :smile:
Down half a size

Only one link on Sivas works for me. Might be because I already entered one.

Nope. I didn't enter for either & Black wasn't working for me either, so I ending up picking Light Bone.

Although, that was the color I was going to do anyway.

PO

Nah, this is different from other SVD one-choice raffles. Before entering anything, the Black FOG and both SA's are dead links

I put my debit number and it accepted lol

you can put any number and it'll accept because they don't actually verify. I don't know how Sivas uses these numbers to select winners, but its suppose to deter people from multiple entries. People have won entering 000000000. Personally I've never won entering my real DL number, so now I just enter any random numbers. If Sivas actually use your ID number and make you submit proof if you win, that will really eliminate dupe entries. Otherwise you can just enter multiple times with random ID numbers

you can put any number and it'll accept because they don't actually verify. I don't know how Sivas uses these numbers to select winners, but its suppose to deter people from multiple entries. People have won entering 000000000. Personally I've never won entering my real DL number, so now I just enter any random numbers. If Sivas actually use your ID number and make you submit proof if you win, that will really eliminate dupe entries. Otherwise you can just enter multiple times with random ID numbers

Yeah just seems stupid. Thanks for clarifying all of that.

Back
Top Bottom