Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
marcus.chi marcus.chi great fits man! I do prefer the Bone FOG 1s over the Black pair, but for me, the lighter color just makes the shoe look even bigger on me, so I was planning on wearing them with either sweats or the only pair of tech pants I own. After seeing your pics, I'm even more determined to find a good pair of cargos. I've been looking for the better part of a year and haven't found the "perfect" pair. Here's a few fits that I tried to compose with them.

IMG_20190124_201141.jpg IMG_20190124_202317.jpg
Most consistently good fits on NT! Thom Browne track suit is fire.

marcus.chi marcus.chi great fits man! I do prefer the Bone FOG 1s over the Black pair, but for me, the lighter color just makes the shoe look even bigger on me, so I was planning on wearing them with either sweats or the only pair of tech pants I own. After seeing your pics, I'm even more determined to find a good pair of cargos. I've been looking for the better part of a year and haven't found the "perfect" pair. Here's a few fits that I tried to compose with them.

IMG_20190124_201141.jpg IMG_20190124_202317.jpg

Thanks bro! Give the John Elliott cargos a shot. I ordered the green pair. Will have them Monday
https://www.johnelliott.com/collections/pants

How long does the stockx seller have to ship fog1 bones?

If you pretend to place an ask for one, on the page before you confirm it, it will tell you. I did that for you right now & it told me 8 business days.
I talked about this a few pages back, but unfortunately, SX now allows sellers to take MUCH longer to ship out select items that are new releases.

PO

If you pretend to place an ask for one, on the page before you confirm it, it will tell you. I did that for you right now & it told me 8 business days.
I talked about this a few pages back, but unfortunately, SX now allows sellers to take MUCH longer to ship out select items that are new releases.

PO

Yup. I emailed them today about Bones, and they did say they allow longer because of delays in Nike’s shipping for this release...

Yup. I emailed them today about Bones, and they did say they allow longer because of delays in Nike’s shipping for this release...
is that why UNION hasn't emailed winners yet...they don't have pairs yet hmmmm

What’s next week? Are people still waiting for their pairs to arrive?
Prices didn’t really move at all for these like the blacks. Did Nike have a late shipment ? Figured everyone have their pairs by now. There was no undercutting szn

PO
Stockx got hip to the shipping jigs by sellers and would rather collect the higher commission than cancel sales and have the shoes resold elsewhere or at a lower price :lol:

Seller wit zero ratings, and even named the shoe wrong. Big fake
I haven’t seen those angles of that silhouette yet. Have there been more picture leaks?
Edit: I have a feedback rating of 3 or 4, but that’s only because I don’t do much business there. Doesn’t mean I’m a dishonest person or selling fakes, but this listing just looks all wrong for a shoe that hasn’t even shown any hints of a date (besides Jerry’s fall line), for release yet.
After getting ripped off on eBay I’m just skeptical with almost everyone.

Where are you at in your order progress?
19770F0D-F0D0-442A-A05B-91F5692E0BC6.png

I’ve been here for a few days now & really hope the seller isn’t cancelling on me
Same. I just ordered late last night though. I’m guessing seller should ship out today or Monday. What size are you? 705 is a steal price lol

Same. I just ordered late last night though. I’m guessing seller should ship out today or Monday. What size are you? 705 is a steal price lol
Yeah man I either got lucky or the seller is having second thoughts. Hopefully they ship out to GOAT today/tomorrow. If not then the order gets cancelled which I obviously do not want lol

The reversible shorts fit huge, wish I could fit em. For those looking for a Large, I'll be sending back 2 pairs to Mr.Porter

Back
Top Bottom