Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love when dudes try to rewrite history :lol:

The only thing about back then is resell was definitely not crazy by today’s standards. Prob would be considered “steals”

These will definitely be different :lol: unless your a loyal shopper at a FOG stockist
facts the resellers werent insane. They usually just mark up 50 bucks and kept it moving.

I dont remember Yeezy 1's being marked up 50 bucks back then. I know because I had no idea how or where to cop from and resell was bananas. It probably wasnt 900 right off the back but they were OD. Anyway.. waiting for more info. Really hoping to get a chance. I prayyyyyyyyyyy they DO NOT DO a stupid *** sneaker pass. Its a guaranteed L.

Yeah I remember seeing them on eBay for 450-600 or something like that after the release... definitely a different scene back then.

If something catches resellers’ eyes these days, they’re trying to get $1k+ until people don’t bite. Unfortunately I think these feel like that kind of release.

His Vans collab was going for $1K+ at one point and those retailed for a mere $100. These will easily be selling for over $1K after the release

If anyone is paying absurd resell for this your a moron

For that purchase the fear of god in-line shoe

I own the FOG military shoe and it was worth every penny the leather butter soft hand made in Italy and everytine I wear them people stare/complement me on them

No way I’m paying that price range or more for a fear of god made with Nike materials lol

I'm sure the materials and QC are much nicer on the main line pairs. Just feel like it's worth mentioning "Made in Italy" doesn't mean much anymore. There are large volumes of asian factory workers in Italy just so that the companies can claim "Made in Italy".

You sort of hit my point but didn't seem to realize it. The only reason these are $400 is because Nike says they are $400. And by making them limited and expensive, they create a perception around them that leads to certain people wanting to pay $400 for them, and others who are willing to pay three or four times that on the resale market. The whole thing builds on itself. And my point was, if these were available in every other HOH store and cost $200, would there be that many people buying them as are interested in them now? I seriously, seriously doubt it. It's brilliant business on Nike's part, that's for sure. I just find it a bit silly because I suspect a lot of the buyers, deep down inside, don't really care about the shoe other than the fact that it is hard to get and costs a lot. There are a lot of luxury goods that fall into this category, so it's hardly unique to Nike and sneakers. It's just not my thing, personally. If these WERE easier to get and were $200, I might buy a pair because they are reasonably nice/cool. But at $400, I won't even think about them again in terms of potential upcoming purchases. Not because I can't afford it, but because it's even more of an insult to my intelligence than most of these overpriced sneakers LOL

Dont matter if its $200 or $400. FoG tagged on it and Nike saying its limited = sell out.

lmao nah. they were like 400/450 weekend out. i had to buy a stupid effing puppy w da girl i was dating at the time

NEVERFORGET

Named him lucky too bc he was lucky i aint cop tan yeezys instead

:rofl:

Reactions: JPS
Theyre going to sell out and be 1 billion min. on SX.. cool can we talk about something else and not turn this into the next Off White thread.. it's like resellers enter these threads incognito with the sole purpose of driving up the cost. :rolleyes

Yeezy 1s were def hard to get out in LA. It wasn't as easy as doing some homework, lining up, and copping.

I remember copping zens at 425 a week after release, and that was a deal. They were def around 450-500 around that time and just slowly climbed up. Tans and Blinks were both a wrap bc of the zen hype.

Yeezy 2s were a whole different monster. I remember scoffing at $800 pre-sell for solars. Times were different back then.

Theyre going to sell out and be 1 billion min. on SX.. cool can we talk about something else and not turn this into the next Off White thread.. it's like resellers enter these threads incognito with the sole purpose of driving up the cost. :rolleyes

Exactly. You people have to understand resellers, rep makers are ghosts on this site. Resellers look for any type of energy to drive their price.

I already peeped a rep maker profile and they already bought a real pair for 2.5k and working on the reps as i type.

That was happening regardless of what was said in here... the only way we could affect a resellers thinking would be to delete the thread

That was happening regardless of what was said in here... the only way we could affect a resellers thinking would be to delete the thread

I dont think 'affecting what resellers (are) thinking' is what we are talking about .. I'm just saying I'd rather not HELP to drive prices up by constantly talking about it in here. I know there isn't much to discuss but the pages of people talking about resell like an OW or old Yeezy thread is annoying. I barely go in those threads because of it.

The shoe is already hyped.. we need to hype it up even more for what? And why pretend NT doesnt have some kind of influence? And most importantly, there are tons of bot users and resellers on this site who LOVE talking about how super expensive and hard a shoe will be JUST so they can sell them at top dollar. I dont need that type of energy in here.. I'd be a lot more comfortable having to drop 5 or 600 on a pair than seeing them rot on SX for 2 and 3k because folks keep "fake setting" price points for other resellers to jump at.

He must’ve been the one that told nike to retake them photos because that is a official Nike image :lol:

Extra, jerry a real 1. He know the vibes 8)

A2BDD792-008E-4AAE-9659-AA9C6DCB7034.png

He must’ve been the one that told nike to retake them photos because that is a official Nike image :lol:

Extra, jerry a real 1. He know the vibes 8)

A2BDD792-008E-4AAE-9659-AA9C6DCB7034.png

Lmao I remember when those images first came out, he was like, "why did they lace it through the hole like that?!"

I'm hoping nike thought about the release process and doesn't do a stupid botted snkrs pass in 2 cities. Then a 10 min draw

After watching what Off white releases turned into one would hope there's some creativity in the release.

This is coming from someone in NYC with access to everything too. It just doesn't sit right with me how these releases come and go every week with the same bs.

Jerry would truly be a real one if he convinced Nike to only release these in physical retail locations for the old school vibes.

That's interesting about the lacing because I could've sworn he (and probably John Mayer) wore them like that :lol: I know I have to be wrong though if he's making that statement.

maybe, we'll have to see lol. This year has been more ridiculous for me than most recent years. I need to pump the brakes
Facts! Smh!
Or, go full throttle; off the deep end. And hope for a soft landing.

Something like that. I think.
But pumping brakes is coo too.

Back
Top Bottom