Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Better shoe? Yeezy 2 or Air Fear of God 1?
IMG_4931.jpg

Bruuuh. :sick:
I like the FoG1 more. :nerd: I like the sleek look of the FoG compared to the clunky look of the Yeezy 2.

IMG_4931.jpg

It's hard to pick honestly, cause the FOG1 being so new it's easy for me to pick that one but I remember when the Yeezy 2 came out. It was perfect for the era it came out in, and was just the right amount of different the same way the FOG1 is now. That being said, I prefer the FOG1 mainly cause of how minimal the design cues are but that might have more to do with my overall aesthetic choices these days.

IMG_4931.jpg

Have never owned a Yeezy and I totally dislike Kanye, but I think this shoe is very very cool. So cool that the Kyrie 6 is apparently a clone of it. As someone says, perfect for the era it came out. The Adidas 750's are cool too.
Still I'd take the FoG over it.

Have never owned a Yeezy and I totally dislike Kanye, but I think this shoe is very very cool. So cool that the Kyrie 6 is apparently a clone of it. As someone says, perfect for the era it came out. The Adidas 750's are cool too.
Still I'd take the FoG over it.

Kyrie 6 is a clone? Any pics?

People really talking out of their *** with this comment.

Dead how? Resale? Sure. Hype? Sure.

Dead as in no one wears em? Completely wrong.
Yeezy was a name/brand built on Hype....now that they are mass producing them what he think of as Yeezy's are dead....

Granted I still like the shoes he is putting out....But I think the price will have to be adjusted if they want to continue to mass produce them....

Na, the **** he is putting out is why I said what I said. 700? Trash. Tried Mauves, sold em. 500s? Absolute all time trash. See through 350s? Terrible.

Personally I don’t think the Yeezy 2 looks clunky... imo it’s the other way around. And I never noticed the sole feeling hard, it was mostly masked by the leather/pleather insole

Yeezy 2s are still amazing. I completely separate those from the adidas line. He didn’t even design the 2s right? Or only had some influence

Yeezys still sell out, and to sneakerheads who are generally trying to move to the next thing current Yeezy might seem dead in a bubble. To the average consumer, they still eatin up everything Yeezy put out like hotcakes with no end in sight. And we're gonna do the same the minute he turns the corner on releasing another new limited silhouette.

Back
Top Bottom