Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well technically its just a pending charge, so the money isn't actually taken out of your account. The pending charge just drops off when you don't win

fkAacXu.jpg

Came in just in time for a new batch of Ls.

I don't think I can tag anyone without quoting them but thanks geeplus for helping me with sizing. :emoji_pray: Kind of tight now on the width but I would've been swimming in them if I copped the same size as my bones

Well damb. I need them black Mocs. Wish they were coming out this weekend instead of the plats but I suppose this will allow me to find out the sizing before scooping.

Gonna be on my athletic John Mayer all summer :nthat:

It's a different cw but same pants, the first release was like a heather gray marl and this one looks like a solid cool gray all the way through.

Oh I see, thanks
EOuowEr.jpg
5TZJ07F.jpg

Also gray drawstrings and white tags and this new release has white drawstrings and black tags.

edit: actually looks like gray drawstrings on the new one too, so really other than the color difference it's just the white tag or black tag at the cuffs, cause they both have the white tag at the waist.

10 min head start at footlocker but won't matter. Any chance these will be less limited since we do have GS sizes coming?

Back
Top Bottom