Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Are you able to wear them unstrapped with out the straps falling to the side like the normal air raid ?

i thought i seen that they had a little elastic on the straps

Just a reminder, the Union AJ1 were sitting too - on the actual site, not the bamboozle site. But then again, it might've been sitting because people were being sent to the bamboozle site by Sneaker Twitter :lol:

Are you able to wear them unstrapped with out the straps falling to the side like the normal air raid ?

There’s a Velcro/hook & loop patch at the intersection of the straps which holds the X in place, IIRC. I forget which one, but they can only be criss-crossed in one direction since the patch sits on one of the straps, but essentially can remain unfastened at the top (I think).

You mean like this?

DSC_1194_7af2879b-c378-4e77-8829-d6355cf176b0.progressive.jpg

Got both in hand. The moc is actually really nice, it’s made of ripstop which is a very durable and comfortable material.

loan szn on Union
Link is dead. I took the chance and copped, those of us who did maybe they'll honor our order........I did get an email confirmation lol. Anyway, thank you JPS JPS appreciate you sharing it with us.
no prob man. Sorry guys. It’s always a link when we try to cook. May the gods find favor in us at 2p pst

Back
Top Bottom