Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So true !

Anyone get there money back yet?

A84B7A18-A594-4376-B3F4-7521A761EDE1.png

Gonna be a while
I’d imagine people should start receiving there money back around Tuesday which would be the next business day for banks to be updated. and would give the pending charge a chance to fall off. The weekend is unrealistic because I most banks aren’t open.

That’s unfortunate about the Union drop. I hope all NT members who want a pair end up with one.

They’re TTS, but a little tight on my wide feet. The stretchy material makes it bearable though. I’m sure if I relace or play with the straps it’ll be better. My Uber came so I didn’t have time.

I don’t own any other FOG sneaker, so I didn’t hesitate to UNDS them. I recommend them, very nice/clean sneaker.

3F3D8A10-8EB2-463F-A232-4459A81FB87A.jpeg

I don’t think so. Lowest I think is 270. Resellers still want to take some change and you need to keep in mind of the StockX feed.
They where below $270 on Thursday in my size (I know that can vary based on size but I’m a 9 and that’s a common size) and that’s before know how widely available they where. Also keep in my UNION hasn’t even did there release yet either which make even more pairs. Also keep in mind a lot of these boutique and clothing spots specially say it’s a limited release all sales are final. So if a person has a shoe a thousand (example not literal) other people are trying sell that’s not really moving and they can’t return, even selling them close to retail would be more profitable than having a shoe just sitting there that you can’t even get a refund on. Just my opinion though

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom