Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lol son was even first in the picture that woodstack put up of the line. I have no freaking clue
If I’m number 1 for sure ain’t nobody getting in before me except employees. It’s not like it was a huge release at a gigantic store and they did bands while he went to the bathroom or something. He got sonned out there, had to have been it makes no sense :lol:
Some ppl need to just stick to online releases

Story was so ridiculous that i had to check the pic on their IG. Was it the scrawny looking Asian kid that got pushed back?

it can be very easy for something like that to happen if you're solo going up against a gang of people. it really should be up to the store to police the line and not the line itself. people jumping the line don't have shame or care if someone in the line complains, and potential violence isn't really worth it at the end of the day.

it can be very easy for something like that to happen if you're solo going up against a gang of people. it really should be up to the store to police the line and not the line itself. people jumping the line don't have shame or care if someone in the line complains, and potential violence isn't really worth it at the end of the day.
Potential violence for a shoe? Yea it isn’t. But you put in hard body work and dudes ****ting on you is worth violence

anyone who has been in that situation has sympathy. I gave up physical release for shoes YEARS ago realizing people are willing to go to no end to obtain a pair of sneakers and i was not. No matter how long you camped a fight over some fabric and rubber that goes on your feet isn't worth it.

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt and say they didn't have his size and he didn't care to grab a random size to flip for $50 profit.

Yeah I don't even try physical drops at all anymore. To many online options with better chance. If I don't grab online I move on. Unless resell drop below or at retail. Luckily snkrs was good to me on these.

Potential violence for a shoe? Yea it isn’t. But you put in hard body work and dudes ****ting on you is worth violence
Fill me in Gucci im lost ??
I was number 1 this sat. Camped out since 1200 am.. Store says cant camp till 6am.. yea okay.. I get there and 4 people are already sitting in the car outside corporate..Shiiiddd I walk str8 to the door and chill till mfs in they car notice me.. long story short we all communicate and ensure im number 1.. the rest behind me put chairs out... we all get in ours cars and proceed to wait.. some guys come around 3 am, walk up to the chairs and I can hear them rambling.. I immediately get out.. head to the line and basically let em know whats going on.. they argue mfs should be out there present & chairs dont make you spot (i agree) I told them they where correct however, they where only #6,7,8 in line smh.. but still wanted to argue..I continued to sit.. they eventually left around 4ish :lol: ...5:15 am the owner shows up throws all chairs outta line and tell us walk up @ 6am. I was still number 1... Sorry for the long story but I was solo. No problems at all if you communicate with other behind you and make a pack..

Attachments

• 9176205A-5DC4-4F99-A5B4-B7D01DA877E5.jpeg
    9176205A-5DC4-4F99-A5B4-B7D01DA877E5.jpeg
    326.8 KB · Views: 77
  • C0024ABF-F6CB-4EC7-AC23-5EC6B767A6CF.jpeg
    C0024ABF-F6CB-4EC7-AC23-5EC6B767A6CF.jpeg
    231.1 KB · Views: 77
  • C62E9A88-1F73-4218-8305-5F3A0F691D4C.jpeg
    C62E9A88-1F73-4218-8305-5F3A0F691D4C.jpeg
    520.2 KB · Views: 78
  • AD6DA0F7-8FEC-4075-A048-CED3EE61D891.jpeg
    AD6DA0F7-8FEC-4075-A048-CED3EE61D891.jpeg
    278.7 KB · Views: 76
  • 4D48FBFF-5021-4F72-BD41-868F67775318.jpeg
    4D48FBFF-5021-4F72-BD41-868F67775318.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 76
Fill me in Gucci im lost ??
I was number 1 this sat. Camped out since 1200 am.. Store says cant camp till 6am.. yea okay.. I get there and 4 people are already sitting in the car outside corporate..Shiiiddd I walk str8 to the door and chill till mfs in they car notice me.. long story short we all communicate and ensure im number 1.. the rest behind me put chairs out... we all get in ours cars and proceed to wait.. some guys come around 3 am, walk up to the chairs and I can hear them rambling.. I immediately get out.. head to the line and basically let em know whats going on.. they argue mfs should be out there present & chairs dont make you spot (i agree) I told them they where correct however, they where only #6,7,8 in line smh.. but still wanted to argue..I continued to sit.. they eventually left around 4ish :lol: ...5:15 am the owner shows up throws all chairs outta line and tell us walk up @ 6am. I was still number 1... Sorry for the long story but I was solo. No problems at all if you communicate with other behind you and make a pack..
That's what's up . You in my city too....but best believe cincy ain't no New York or Newark....

problem #1: having to make a pact to secure your place in line to buy shoes. a spot someone got by just showing up earlier than everyone else like how it actually should be. why have to negotiate with people to keep your spot?

problem #2: shoe buying and reselling as a business that creates this type of situation.

if i had tried online for these, i wouldn't have got them. personally, the only way i've ever been able to get hyped/limited shoes in the last couple of years is in store. raffles never pan out for me, and online drops get botted real quick otherwise. or there's a draw and i don't get chosen. but if you're going to do fcfs, i do believe it's up to businesses to ensure that things are fair and customers are safe. none of the store staff is going to get in trouble for kicking someone out of line, but one of us would catch a case if we had to throw hands ourselves.

Anyone know where I can get a size 11 for the Mocs?
Live supply cancelled my order just now...

5:15 am the owner shows up throws all chairs outta line and tell us walk up @ 6am. I was still number 1..

This story ranks up there with another one different thread about middle age dude in lineup drop at store down Peninsula Bay Area that flat out told late line cutters if they act the fool, he would stir the mess so release get cancelled.

tenor.gif

Back
Top Bottom