Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
the no double stack zoom is really disturbing. yall know i may pull a certain NTer now

Got the Mocs in hand today. It’s only for a those with specifically shaped long narrow foot. I like the silhouette though, will prob return these and wait for the black pair. Raids should be here Wednesday >D

F5B2832A-8159-4C82-B53A-7DA51792FE3C.jpeg

LOVE EM.
ID on the pants please!!

Got the Mocs in hand today. It’s only for a those with specifically shaped long narrow foot. I like the silhouette though, will prob return these and wait for the black pair. Raids should be here Wednesday >D

Yeah not sure how I feel about mine. I love the concept, but the upper is both flimsy and not forgiving and with the wide opening at the top you have to wear these with baggy sweats or jeans. Torn on keeping these at the moment.

SNKRS raids deliver today. Hope they fit, I went TTS but still concernedededed.

Y’all going to spray your Raids with waterproof protection? Which brand of spray messed up dudes Air FOG 1’s? I forgot.

I remember someone talking about going with Kiwi.

This is by miles the best I’ve used. No cool marketing or fancy branding just insane protection.

Amazon UK so I dunno if it’s available in your region.

Attachments

• 567860F2-902B-409F-93DA-0AFEEE925EC3.jpeg
    567860F2-902B-409F-93DA-0AFEEE925EC3.jpeg
    112.4 KB · Views: 29
I would've tried a lot harder to get the Bone Raids if the swoosh wasn't black. These are a nod to the Air Raids and one of the beauties of the OG Raids was that there wasn't a giant swoosh plastered on to take away from the design. The reason I love the black FOG Raids is that the swoosh is present but blends into the upper so you can appreciate the design shape, just way more congruent that way.

Went right now to Slam Jam to pick up my pair or raids won with their raffle . For those who might be interested , in store they have a 7 and a 7.5 left. If you are looking for those sizes I would write them to see if they can arrange to ship them :smile:

Back
Top Bottom