Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yessir, love em
D5wnnZjXkAAX4Mz.jpg:large

D5wo2HAW0AAv30B.jpg:large
PJ ain't wearing em in the game tho

W

I sold cars for a Porsche Audi dealership for 6 year, wore suits daily (it was mandatory) and not one of them cost $1000 LOL the places I frequent where Jos A Banks (they have great tailors also), Macy’s, Men’s Warehouse, Calvin Klein, heck I even would grab some nice RL blazers from Burlington Coat factory. Anyone who works or worked in a white collar job would know wearing a $1000 suit daily wouldn’t be that practical (btw if we would be talking expensive suits seriously a $1000 suit wouldn’t even be worth a mention lol) not saying some professionals (successful lawyers, stock brokers, political figures etc) don’t wear $1k plus suits, but I’m sure they even would have some $200 - $300 or less suits in their closet. Just being realistic. Maybe Celebs do that all the time or high profile business men/women. Just my 2 cents

It really just comes down to the material. If you just care about how a suit looks and not how it feels or holds up, a $200 suit can look just as good as an expensive suit if you have it tailored and not just wear it off the rack as is. I've received quite a few compliments with my suits at events, it's not even expensive, but just tailored well.

It really just comes down to the material. If you just care about how a suit looks and not how it feels or holds up, a $200 suit can look just as good as an expensive suit if you have it tailored and not just wear it off the rack as is. I've received quite a few compliments with my suits at events, it's not even expensive, but just tailored well.
You prob handsome doe

Society's fashion choices are more casual than they've ever been and people work for themselves or from home more than ever before...just two reasons why a person like myself doesn't own a suit besides just personal fashion when I do dress up. So it's not unbelievable for me that there's plenty others on here like that.

Nailed it.

Another option are outlets, you can find some nice discounts and get great quality stuff and looks.

Jos A Bank is my go to for suits, especially during their bogo sales. Like homeboy said, just take them to a tailor and get the fit you want. Forreal tho people just impressed if you wear a suit period anymore no matter the quality or fit.

Finally got around to trying on my Bone 1s yesterday and I genuinely can't get my foot in them at all. Anyone got any suggestions?

I also own the black pair and can get in them fine.

All depends where you’re interviewing.
The interview rules aren’t as cut and dried at more modern, young, creative/tech-forward companies.

At the same time though, you’re dressed to present your best self in an interview and not to show what you’ll wear to work if you work there.

So, although I wear hoodies, jeans, and sneakers daily, I wore a suit in my interview. However, the interviewer/my now manager did tell me to, “take that f***ing tie off” following an otherwise great interview haha

Good choice going AoS over SuitSupply.
Back maybe 5 or 6 years ago SuitSupply’s customer service was top notch. Their employees were knowledgeable and represented the brand well.

Last time I was there, I was so put off by the service, or lack there of, I stopped shopping there entirely. I may grab some pieces online but never going in again.

The team knew nothing about the pieces or menswear at all it seemed, poor sizing recommendations, and everything they wore was comically tailored. Moreover, they were too busy socializing to help customers.

Back
Top Bottom