Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
CE94E4C5-9259-4D48-9702-F081F38BB49B.jpeg

Broke out my pair today. Love em.

I’m still waiting on my blk raids from FOG, $24 and they send them horse and carriage. Nike would have had them too me in 3 days for free, but I struck out on SNKRS. Why do they charge so much when I have mailed shoes $15 - 16, I feel it was a slick way too up charge.

END of rant///

I’m still waiting on my blk raids from FOG, $24 and they send them horse and carriage. Nike would have had them too me in 3 days for free, but I struck out on SNKRS. Why do they charge so much when I have mailed shoes $15 - 16, I feel it was a slick way too up charge.

END of rant///

Clothing overpriced, shoes overpriced. Just wouldn't be fair to not overprice on shipping costs

END of rant///

Same and mine aren't supposed to be here until Wednesday and they are "signature required" and i won't be home so i probably wont' have mine in hand until friday :lol:

Just got my pair of black raids in and these are soo nice. Wanna get the light bone pair now. Is stockx the only way to get them now? Looking for a sz9.5

Back
Top Bottom