Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
For those who ordered at Corporate got em, were you charged $15 shipping on your PP invoice? I was charged and their website states free shipping over $125.

If you were charged email them to request refund of shipping fee. They shouldn't be charging $15 for 5day FedEx ground.

Dude was hella cool asked and they had 11 and 10...my normal size 10.5 he told me they run big so 10 would be better waited for the register to open and then took my card info as I'm already in the system...he said he like that I'm the city and rather sell to his state. Real good people.

For those who ordered at Corporate got em, were you charged $15 shipping on your PP invoice? I was charged and their website states free shipping over $125.

If you were charged email them to request refund of shipping fee. They shouldn't be charging $15 for 5day FedEx ground.
Na you should feel blessed to get em. Cause they would've sold out even if they didn't do phone orders our city never gets exclusives....and they selling em to the world smh...

Let's link I'm hitting the gym and the. Heading down to Hyde Park.....you already grab your pairs?
Yea i was there this AM smh.. it was hella people lined up since like 3am but 8 am is 8 am.. however with this being a donation type of release He wasn’t tripping about people lined up before 8..

Dude was hella cool asked and they had 11 and 10...my normal size 10.5 he told me they run big so 10 would be better waited for the register to open and then took my card info as I'm already in the system...he said he like that I'm the city and rather sell to his state. Real good people.

Ah, maybe that's why some of us are getting ignored and why they asked what state to ship to. I'm out in California so maybe that's why. :/

Yea i was there this AM smh.. it was hella people lined up since like 3am but 8 am is 8 am.. however with this being a donation type of release He wasn’t tripping about people lined up before 8..
Can u tell them to plz respond to internationalchestday on IG? Lol

I surprisingly got through. Stayed persistent on DM and Calling lol. I'm not sure if I want to request a $15 refund for the shipping because I feel lucky and grateful to get em and they sounded real cool about everything during the transaction. On the other hand, please update me if they actually refund you back the shipping......

And tbh, i'd rather sell to locals too. So it's cool that they even opened it to phone/DM orders.

Bruh you bugging .. they’ll **** around and cancel yo **** for being cheap & petty.. it’s HELLA people right now that a eat that 15$ charge... chill G

GOT DAM YOURE A CHEAP MOFO’ER.

Just be happy you got the shoes.

NT peeps never cease to amaze me the petty sheet they chose to complain about.

Lol I’m not surprised. Just start a tipping thread in general forum

Back
Top Bottom