Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B5475CA4-5DB2-48F5-AABE-A3247B68B05F.png

HarlemDiplomats HarlemDiplomats I think 5-550 makes sense for my size based on this...

Also, I am guessing this will be the highest produced pair to date.

You might be right on this one

Yeah. That video above solidifies it. That creamy sail mesh upper, contrasting toe, and overall more impactful and clean look will do your fits much more justice. The Bones are bland in comparison.

More impactful? :lol:

For someone whos never posted a pic and just wants to talk about goat this goat that, you talk a lot.

You must not know the difference when I say its the same LOOK, never said it was the same colorway.

Yeah. That video above solidifies it. That creamy sail mesh upper, contrasting toe, and overall more impactful and clean look will do your fits much more justice. The Bones are bland in comparison.
how do u know?

The bone had more of a premium material look to it with the leather/suede upper

I’ve been on the fence about the sails since I have boners, but saw Jerry’s IG and turned so hard. I need them. But I’m always team retail first and team resale as a last resort.

Gimme this L Nike!

It doesnt matter if its gray vs white, you still dont know what I mean? Jesus christ man. How old are you again?

I completely understand your point but I disagree because one is more impactful than the other. The Sail is more of a statement than the muted Bone.

Back
Top Bottom