Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So only select stores getting select colors? I know it’s early in the week but I don’t see nothing for the light bone joints at all

Don't see anything for Bones either.. weird. Wish they were up so people could have more opportunity.

Just left Bodega to do the in store raffle. Kid there was talmbout he needs these so he can pay rent for the next few months lol

I just want them for the toe man

Entered my TTS. I’m literally a 9.5 in everything Nike basketball and running. Figured I’d rather have them fit a bit big than too small.

Just left Bodega to do the in store raffle. Kid there was talmbout he needs these so he can pay rent for the next few months lol

I just want them for the toe man

Entered my TTS. I’m literally a 9.5 in everything Nike basketball and running. Figured I’d rather have them fit a bit big than too small.
How long was the line?

How long was the line?
There was enough people that if you made a single file line it was out the door. People were asking to hurry up because the iPad thing shuts off automatically at 5 and people were doing all 3 raffles (FOG, AJ1 Spider mans and Zoom fly) and probably entering for more than one person Lol

Im gonna hit up Bodega later in the week. Screw waiting in a line for a raffle.
Yeah I was in the area so I just stopped in. Prob caught the last minute rush before the thing shut off for the day. I’m just glad I got an entry in for something in store.

FTL

FYI Check in for spider man 1's & the 1 min head start should update for the FOG
This won’t work for me because I’ve already checked in for the AJ1 & the men’s Yeezys so the only way I’ll get the head start for the FOG is a direct code for that shoe, or the GS Yeezys! The 1 week I check in super early & now it’s a pain :smh:

This won’t work for me because I’ve already checked in for the AJ1 & the men’s Yeezys so the only way I’ll get the head start for the FOG is a direct code for that shoe, or the GS Yeezys! The 1 week I check in super early & now it’s a pain :smh:

You can still check in

& for the record I find it crazy nobody in LA, CHI or NY haven’t gotten one direct check in code on Twitter for this shoe, the greed is real on this.

Bruh change all to the same location and check in again and it will give head start for all
I’ll try that as soon as I see a new code my guy, good looking out. I see it’s always a way around these apps, just when you think you know it all :lol::nthat:
Big shoutout to this guy! The gig worked, your a gentleman & a scholar :rofl:

Last edited:
& for the record I find it crazy nobody in LA, CHI or NY haven’t gotten one direct check in code on Twitter for this shoe, the greed is real on this.

I don’t disagree but speaking for NYC.. they will do everything for them not to give you a code at the NY foot stores. They fought me in FA picking up concords on Saturday smh.

I don’t disagree but speaking for NYC.. they will do everything for them not to give you a code at the NY foot stores. They fought me in FA picking up concords on Saturday smh.
You engaged is fisticuffs at the Concord release my guy?!

You engaged is fisticuffs at the Concord release my guy?!

Lmaooo no I didn’t mean it in the literal sense. I meant I kept telling them it wasn’t working and they just kept bouncing me around the store instead of just giving me the code. I’m other instances, they take your phone and put it in or flat out told me they wouldn’t give out the code to use the beacon blah blah

FTL

FYI Check in for spider man 1's & the 1 min head start should update for the FOG

If you already have 10 mins HS for spider man 1's just re- check in, code will work for FOG & Yeezy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom