Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
F2E5FE7A-9FF6-4B24-9D9C-1F6B3EA51203.jpeg

80FBC66F-219D-412D-B51C-C41EAFA9364F.jpeg

F976D884-5C17-48F4-B291-527A98794651.jpeg

Smh lmao
hell nah. good thing they asked you!

yeah I'm surprised stockx didn't straight deny that to the seller. I specifically asked stockx one time if I can split a packaged box and they said no, it must come in an original box with the original box label, no replacements and no cut up boxes lol

Seeing a size 9 for around 700 on Goat has me contemplating. If a size 9 in the raids where a little small to my liking, would a 9 in the AIR FOG 1s be ok?
i'm personally a 9 & went tts on both. i'm not sure about the raids b/c i haven't wore them, but the for the fog 1's you're good. plus they break in very fast.

Does StockX penalise the seller for this? They should! I've read about OW missing tags, FoG's missing totes, numerous pairs missing laces, and because they're original they get to the buyer without any discount... It's like buying a car and then not getting the original wheels with it.

Does StockX penalise the seller for this? They should! I've read about OW missing tags, FoG's missing totes, numerous pairs missing laces, and because they're original they get to the buyer without any discount... It's like buying a car and then not getting the original wheels with it.
ow tags? those white "made in china" things?

I hope he don't run this design into the ground with a bunch of different goofy CWs. Part of the reason I jumped off the bridge with the first 2 is because I thought this design would be more exclusive...
I am sure Nike is taking note from the Adidas Yeezy line. Release colorway after colorway i.e. 350 and 700 and people will buy. Perfect example is the Orange and Spruce. If those can sell out any colorway of the 1 will sell even at $350 a pop.

If you frequent the Yeezy thread you’ll remember most people saying 350’s are dead and they aren’t buying anymore 350’s but they are all going nuts for the blacks that are dropping.

FOG shipped from LA
Perks of living close to a GOAT hub
should be here tomorrow :smokin

Nah bruh. Just a play on words, basically have at 'em.

Can you imagine if they really did GR a shoe like this. Things would rot on shelves for sure. Silhouette is too polarizing for the average consumer and not many people outside of sneakerheads would willingly drop $350 on a pair of Nikes

Lol just kidding man.

I am sure Nike is taking note from the Adidas Yeezy line. Release colorway after colorway i.e. 350 and 700 and people will buy. Perfect example is the Orange and Spruce. If those can sell out any colorway of the 1 will sell even at $350 a pop.

If you frequent the Yeezy thread you’ll remember most people saying 350’s are dead and they aren’t buying anymore 350’s but they are all going nuts for the blacks that are dropping.
capitalism 101. that's why i gotta respect ppl that put the art 1st

Back
Top Bottom