Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
D9oKCHVXsAAkXja.jpg

Chamillionaire punching the air rn

It's an actual vintage tee, not FOG. Probably this one:

He posted a while back about locking into a rotation of like 3 vintage tees that he only wears inside out.

Na, wearing a shirt inside out is wack. What he should do is make an actual Inside out designed tee.

Honestly, unless you have some repore with them and depending on business/how they’re feeling, there was no guarantee the swap would’ve gone through. I’ve asked about a swap for a more valuable size with a less valuable size with Rami at Coolkicks and they said they wouldn’t, straight out. Sucks no matter what, though.
Sean will charge you up to 40 bucks for a size swap depending on the shoe. Rami is my boy lol they don't do size swaps.

wearing tees inside out has been a thing for a while. No one said anything when Ye wore his own Yeezus shirt inside out lol. I guess everyone was focused on him wearing the Red Oct when he was signed with adidas

wearing tees inside out has been a thing for a while. No one said anything when Ye wore his own Yeezus shirt inside out lol. I guess everyone was focused on him wearing the Red Oct when he was signed with adidas
Yeah but Ye probably wore his tee inside out cause that chubby guy probably dropped ranch dressing on his shirt.

Back
Top Bottom