Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
0C91AA15-A5BE-44FD-8EA8-51027097B1B1.png
IMO these are the goats it’s not because of limited availability I’m just a pure sucker for all grey or silver shoe. The Freinds and family are straight flames

in the beginning when FOG first leaked, I think this was the "first" colorway and I was really feeling it. But the materials on the bones is what made them take a seat behind the black and the sail

in the beginning when FOG first leaked, I think this was the "first" colorway and I was really feeling it. But the materials on the bones is what made them take a seat behind the black and the sail

I agree. Upon initial pics, I liked the Bone's ( Not F&F's) the best as well.
I planned on buying those, but when i realized through the thread's comments that the upper was not leather, I was not interested in them anymore. The main reason I like Black & Sail's the best are because of the mesh upper. Yellow's are nice, but they aren't a practical color for me.

PO

Blacks have moved up my list now that I’ve experienced the mesh upper. But they are by far only 2nd at best. In fact, they will probably end up not even being the best black FOG1 when all is said and done.

Is it fact that there same material as bones ? Don’t know never held these in hand I held bones and black in hand. Sails don’t do nothing for me because I don’t wear white based shoes. These and the bones have identical material?

Is it fact that there same material as bones ? Don’t know never held these in hand I held bones and black in hand. Sails don’t do nothing for me because I don’t wear white based shoes. These and the bones have identical material?

what? Are you saying that the sails and bones have same material? They don't. The black and sails have the same mesh upper. The bones have this suede upper

what? Are you saying that the sails and bones have same material? They don't. The black and sails have the same mesh upper. The bones have this suede upper

No they don’t that’s not what I was asking . Was asking do the F&F and bones have same material never held the F&F in hand. Sails dont really do it for me will never buy them.

I was confused for a second until I scrolled up and saw that your image was of the F&F bone on bone (I originally thought your image was the general release Bones). But yes the F&F and the regular release Bones are the same exactly materials, only thing different is the sail midsole and the tiny swoosh.

Back
Top Bottom