Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Found these on eBay for the low. Just a little quick flip to put towards my impending yellow pair.
CBFF8C96-F11A-47FB-B7E0-9ED492296393.jpeg

I'll be bummed if they keep it exclusive for Complex Con.

No chance at retail and it'd resale would be at a dumb high price for no reason.

I can't see these going more than 550 in the aftermarket if it was given a proper release.
Even if this was a proper release I could see them going up to $700-$750. I'm not sure if u recall, but this was the 3rd FoG we saw.

Even if this was a proper release I could see them going up to $700-$750. I'm not sure if u recall, but this was the 3rd FoG we saw.

It's possible they can but I think the yellow will keep people away from it. I know it isn't as loud as the previous 2 releases but it's still out there. Either way hope for the best, will find out eventually where they will fall. I'm just trying to stay optimistic about it haha!

I’m pretty sure these are hitting SNKRS, but I don’t know about the boutiques. Goes without saying that outside of the F&F these have lowest production numbers. As I mentioned earlier, even FOG employees can’t pull pairs for F&F.

Back
Top Bottom