Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So all the fear of god x nike tops are all trash? Which one’s aren’t?

I got the warm up top in yesterday and the fit(medium) is clownish. I feel like even an extra small would be huge. Wonder why the models had those weird poses? I know now.

It would be dope if it wasn’t so long. I hate to have to send it back.

So all the fear of god x nike tops are all trash? Which one’s aren’t?

I got the warm up top in yesterday and the fit(medium) is clownish. I feel like even an extra small would be huge. Wonder why the models had those weird poses? I know now.

It would be dope if it wasn’t so long. I hate to have to send it back.

Yeah super oversized. I have an xs in the reversible jersey and its still huge, has to be tucked in at least partially. Its longer than my authentic jerseys. I normally wear a M. I had the warm up top in S and returned because it was so huge. I also have the double hooded sweatshirt in a S which is as short as an XS and wide as a L. I get it that the look is supposed to be baggy but godayum when you have to size down by 2 sizes and its still baggy and you are buying this stuff online, its frustrating. Reminds me of the ACG gear. The bottoms fit much better.

Yeah super oversized. I have an xs in the reversible jersey and its still huge, has to be tucked in at least partially. Its longer than my authentic jerseys. I normally wear a M. I had the warm up top in S and returned because it was so huge. I also have the double hooded sweatshirt in a S which is as short as an XS and wide as a L. I get it that the look is supposed to be baggy but godayum when you have to size down by 2 sizes and its still baggy and you are buying this stuff online, its frustrating. Reminds me of the ACG gear. The bottoms fit much better.
Dam, I will not be ordering any of the tops then.
Do you think the FOG bottoms are tts or a size down for a fitted look?

64AAF2D2-4612-4B29-A823-F62D2DD33D0D.png
Moc on sale

idk what nike is doing some times. Like you made it a big deal that jerry got to make his own silloutte. And he didn't just remake an original model (like the skylon). So flood the market. Like with at least one color way. You need to make the money up that it cost for the mold and design of a completely new shoe. So give us a black and white version, and sell it for $300 and put out a TON of them. Then just put out a ton of exclusive colorways like you have been doing. But the shoe is such a good design. I don't really stan jerry i think a lot of his stuff is meh...but this shoe is amazing and its a shame that we all can't get a pair for retail.

idk what nike is doing some times. Like you made it a big deal that jerry got to make his own silloutte. And he didn't just remake an original model (like the skylon). So flood the market. Like with at least one color way. You need to make the money up that it cost for the mold and design of a completely new shoe. So give us a black and white version, and sell it for $300 and put out a TON of them. Then just put out a ton of exclusive colorways like you have been doing. But the shoe is such a good design. I don't really stan jerry i think a lot of his stuff is meh...but this shoe is amazing and its a shame that we all can't get a pair for retail.

But they did release a black pair, and a white pair. They have released basic *** colorways along with the wild colorways. You can’t expect Nike to actually Mass GR this shoe lol.

But they did release a black pair, and a white pair. They have released basic *** colorways along with the wild colorways. You can’t expect Nike to actually Mass GR this shoe lol.

I ain't saying mass GR but i mean can we get maybe a Jordan 1 limited release numbers. Like every Foot site will have them and they will still sell out but at a reasonable rate with resale being +$100 ish dollars max. Nike got logistics they can figure this out.

I only said a black and white shoe because thats what i want :lol:

I ain't saying mass GR but i mean can we get maybe a Jordan 1 limited release numbers. Like every Foot site will have them and they will still sell out but at a reasonable rate with resale being +$100 ish dollars max. Nike got logistics they can figure this out.

I only said a black and white shoe because thats what i want :lol:

They dropped the Black/Sail (the new white)

They dropped the Black/Sail (the new white)

I know (which i love the most). So just re-release them in much more quantity. I would be super happy if they did that.

But if it were going to be a different model....make those paris F&F pairs...the ones with the black cage. Or that early moc up of a white upper and black sole. Just saying i want a neutral color palate. Dont mass produce those oranges or mints :lol:

I like the raids but rather have a pair of SA. Why haven’t more of those realeased? Like SAs in the mint would be flames.

Back
Top Bottom