Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On one hand, I'm happy I still have $350 in my pocket. But on the other hand, I wanted these in the collection.

I could sell something to get these since resale is pretty low and will only go lower, but I ain't really bout that resale life.

I have the orange and sails but I'm not going to wear those. I was actually going to wear these. I still have one more shot. CNCPTS should be dropping online soon and I have Frenzy for my local boutique.

CCFFF9A6-7E62-4B6D-89A1-A4BDAEB7209F.jpeg
How did the charge show up? Nike or Direct Marketing?

Took my snkrs L but goatmeals still on the way. But after no chance at lake shows these don’t even feel right.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Chase declined the transaction for a 'fraud alert,' even though I got the Ky TN's LITERALLY less than 24 hrs ago.

The Chase csr couldn't explain at all why, but said she would send a report to 'reimburse' me.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did you get any Unable to Process Payment errors? I've found I get that error loop on 99% of Foot Patrol drops so I just said **** it I'm not gonna waste my time. I did get through once miraculously on the Court Purple Jordan 1s but that was after close to 2 hours of getting the Unable to Process Payment error loop. I seriously have no clue how that got through.

No payment error loop this time. I dont usually waste my time w/footpatrol anymore but I decided to keep the page up and noticed it came out of que right before the drop time and went straight for my size. Paid by card.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUK

Chase declined the transaction for a 'fraud alert,' even though I got the Ky TN's LITERALLY less than 24 hrs ago.

The Chase csr couldn't explain at all why, but said she would send a report to 'reimburse' me.

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

RIP. That makes three of us here screwed because of Chase fraud alert.

No payment error loop this time. I dont usually waste my time w/footpatrol anymore but, decided to keep the page up andI noticed it came out of que right before the drop time and went straight for my size and paid by card.

Wow, looks like I done goofed then.

I hit on snkrs (1-6, overall), got both raids and now the pair I feel will look the best over time because of tone/shade. I feel it's possible the blacks will fade, and the cream leathers will crack / wrinkle, and the white ones may get dingy. I don't think I could pull the neon colors off.

Worst part is that I've always used Chase in the past, including when I got the Og FOG1's. Never thought about using PayPal instead. Hell, Chase has a friggin 80k limit. WHY WOULD THIS BE AN ISSUE?

I hit on snkrs (1-6, overall), got both raids and now the pair I feel will look the best over time because of tone/shade. I feel it's possible the blacks will fade, and the cream leathers will crack / wrinkle, and the white ones may get dingy. I don't think I could pull the neon colors off.

Well, there's a chance the milky sole will yellow for the Oatmeals.

Back
Top Bottom