Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would cop these 100%. Multiple colorways.
raid1.jpg
Woooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwww

Would've been hella nice if there was a hightop and lowtop version and those were the lowtop version.

Those iversons that kinda sorta released still need to drop

I wish the sole on these wasn’t a clear sole and a normal surface like the OG color

They did drop, it was just super limited

another L from footpatrol as no email received. 2 more Ls to go. Half thinking of boycotting Nike for the year following the sneakers fiasco but meh

Last edited:
They did drop, it was just super limited

for you guys in EU, they dropped. For the US, they only released in-store at one store in Chicago during All Star Weekend. That colorway was supposed to release more widely in the US. But it just kept getting postponed 3-4 times until people have forgotten it

It didnt drop at sneakers! I remember it dropped at one store in spain but off the top mu head cant remember others

Sivas dropped, Dope Factory dropped, and maybe like less than a handful of EU shops dropped them. US only saw 1 in-store drop. I like to think that theres still a full release that hasn't happened yet. And thats why we all saying they need to drop those lol

My bid was finally accepted on GOAT. This will be my first time spending with them... Let's see how it goes. I really appreciate the lack of fees and taxes.

Man stop getting y’all hopes up hahahah. Raids looking like the end lol. I’m just trying to move on peacefully since I still feel a way about getting played by St Alfred

Ive really got aught up in this FOG hype to stupid extreme. I didnt care when I missed kaws 4 or Travis 1s but these...

Any please please keep the lace swap pics coming.

Back
Top Bottom