Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
awesome. I’ll keep an eye for it.
Just got these, was wondering if you guys can help LCing it:

90847B75-1A85-4B0E-AA87-85AB6612A794.jpeg
7889455C-BD78-4F6E-A7B3-AD1139F3DBC9.jpeg
D6C3A93E-3F80-439E-A5D9-1AFB46BFF183.jpeg

Attachments

• 70798FE1-1A5D-4989-A69F-7AA628B6FA0B.jpeg
    70798FE1-1A5D-4989-A69F-7AA628B6FA0B.jpeg
    258 KB · Views: 133
What reasons did he state for thinking they're fake

he deleted it. And saying that he changed his mind as hes only aware of the first ver white label lol.

are there any price diff for the first ver and the second? I noticed the first ver with white label have different pattern on the material than the second ver.

Just picked up a pair of the FOG 1 triple black off stockX. These and the sails and the light bones are my grails. One of the few hype shoes that I actually like.
0AA13825-EF0A-4229-84C2-9B3C3C1F5F18.jpeg

have you worn them yet? I wanted to get the bone one, but read that it can get warm and sweaty as the leather isnt as breathable as the mesh. Wanted to get sail, but pretty sure itll turn into off white in a year or twos time. So i might settle with the oatmeal instead

Best collab after the Vans. Not that he got many to begin with.
Wouldn't mind seeing a FG x New Balance tho.
push that Made in America angle....

Ain't feeling em, but u do em justice.

An FoG x NB collab would be interesting for sure. Jerry was rocking the 327s not too long ago.
NB collabs are already hard AF to get though. Adding FoG into the mix is just gonna be chaotic.

he deleted it. And saying that he changed his mind as hes only aware of the first ver white label lol.

are there any price diff for the first ver and the second? I noticed the first ver with white label have different pattern on the material than the second ver.

Yea he probably made the same mistake I did initially in thinking that the Made in Thailand versions are the only ones.

Are you asking about the difference in retail price or aftermarket value?

Yea he probably made the same mistake I did initially in thinking that the Made in Thailand versions are the only ones.

Are you asking about the difference in retail price or aftermarket value?

the material and the cut. And the after market value.

Wish I had that info, but unfortunately I don't

im late to the game, but how hard was it to pick up the tear off pants during release date? I’ve always liked the look of it but thought I could pickem up cheaper later down the line when the hype dies down. Lol

im late to the game, but how hard was it to pick up the tear off pants during release date? I’ve always liked the look of it but thought I could pickem up cheaper later down the line when the hype dies down. Lol

I can't speak for how the in-store release went as no stores around my way carried it. But online they flew. Unless you had a bot you probably didn't stand a chance

have you worn them yet? I wanted to get the bone one, but read that it can get warm and sweaty as the leather isnt as breathable as the mesh. Wanted to get sail, but pretty sure itll turn into off white in a year or twos time. So i might settle with the oatmeal instead
Haven’t worn them really just tried them on and wore around the house for a little bit.

As for the sails I’m going to use them as a special occasion shoe or wear once every other month or something like that whatever comes first. I’m gonna be extremely anal about keeping them clean and sprayed with repellent lol resale is so expensive but I want them. I want them bad.
Ya gonna hate me but Go ahead and roast away Lol

077D5583-C416-49B4-A8D8-520344D65BFD.jpeg
The shirt makes the white laces belong to me. Don’t hate it at all!

Would like FOG sweats but the prices are stupid. 350 or w/e was already too much.. I couldn't do 600 for them.

yeah, i feel the same way. Any news about a 3.0 releasing this year by any chance?

I can't speak for how the in-store release went as no stores around my way carried it. But online they flew. Unless you had a bot you probably didn't stand a chance

that sucks. Its almost like a supreme drop isnt it?

Back
Top Bottom