Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
03CC4322-C401-48BE-9E7E-A8BC49F73179.jpeg
EB6A921E-FD64-4EC8-A785-AA33CC8441C4.jpeg

:emoji_rolling_eyes: When the sneaker is truly unavailable to the general (under 50 pairs), it's finally all about the people who want them huh. What kinda backward *** **** is that.
Exactly. We’ve always known Jerry was full of ****, but this is so obviously a stunt to generate hype and **** on regular customers, all while spinning the whole thing to sound like he’s ‘giving back’ to the community.

Dude’s so high off his own supply.

How christian of him

Attachments

• 9917BAA2-1C4D-42A4-B857-7D7398B9EABD.jpeg
    9917BAA2-1C4D-42A4-B857-7D7398B9EABD.jpeg
    292.4 KB · Views: 148
Look y’all I get the frustration and Jerry could be better with his choice of words, but what would the reaction be otherwise? Say Nike really only made 100 on some sample ish and he just gave them out to F&F and “influencers,” we’d all still be mad. Don’t see why we have to attack the man’s religious beliefs as part of this.

The shoe game is crazy dumb right now. Nike definitely has a hold on its release procedures/tactics to keep demand and hype. Folks that work with them just have to understand that the experience may be amazing, but you’re signing away your ability to have complete control on design/marketing/release.

How christian of him
That comment communicated to me that he's more upset with Nike if anything.

Sounds like he's selling the 50 pair as an F U to Nike.

100 pairs are nothing in the grand scheme of things. That's almost like the allotment he got from Nike to give out as F&F pairs, instead, he's selling them.

I believe that contract is up at the end of this year and it's not getting renewed.

Look y’all I get the frustration and Jerry could be better with his choice of words, but what would the reaction be otherwise? Say Nike really only made 100 on some sample ish and he just gave them out to F&F and “influencers,” we’d all still be mad. Don’t see why we have to attack the man’s religious beliefs as part of this.

The shoe game is crazy dumb right now. Nike definitely has a hold on its release procedures/tactics to keep demand and hype. Folks that work with them just have to understand that the experience may be amazing, but you’re signing away your ability to have complete control on design/marketing/release.

Definitely poor choice of wording on his part, and probably a bunch of BS as well. The way that post comes across is "I didn't care about the supporters before, but now I do."

Don't know how much y'all care but some new apparel dropping 19th November.

Nike x Fear of God Top (CU4699-063) - $45
fear-of-god-top-2Rkr7k.jpg

Nike x Fear of God Basketball Jacket (CU4694-271) - $250
fear-of-god-basketball-jacket-dPCvbD.jpg

Nike x Fear of God Basketball Shorts (CU4690-271) - $125
fear-of-god-basketball-shorts-2dKQ5r.jpg

Nike x Fear of God Warm-Up Top (CU4686-010) - $175
fear-of-god-warm-up-top-80PmJb.jpg

Nike x Fear of God Warm-Up Pants (CU4684-010) - $200
fear-of-god-warm-up-pants-trkKNJ.jpg

fear-of-god-warm-up-pants-trkKNJ (1).jpg

Thoughts?

Black set is the closest I'll get to em black warmups from the original drop..
I'm in.
But that fit/strings combo look a lil weird.

That comment communicated to me that he's more upset with Nike if anything.

Sounds like he's selling the 50 pair as an F U to Nike.

100 pairs are nothing in the grand scheme of things. That's almost like the allotment he got from Nike to give out as F&F pairs, instead, he's selling them.

I believe that contract is up at the end of this year and it's not getting renewed.
I can see that, but I’m not so sure that’s the case. Jerry Lorenzo owns fear of god...I would think he has a little more influence/push with Nike. We out here thinking Jerry a king but really he a plebeian?

Back
Top Bottom