Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
j1.jpg

j2.jpg

j3.jpg

j4.jpg

$395 is ridiculous. There is no way the leather portions are going to be better than the Zen and Net Yeezys and those were $250.

Yeah but its FoG. :lol:

The more pics of the black color I see the more I dont like it. This shoe just doesnt have enough “design” in it to look good in black.

safe to say it's the tooling, those molds aren't cheap.

doubt it's the tooling, unless there's new tech on this that required crazy engineering which is highly unlikely. The vapormax has way more tech than these and it's a fraction of the price. These just look like it's a 180 zoom pod. I'm willing to bet it's a combination of materials and designer. these are $180-$250 at best

We have no idea what tech are in these shoes and most likely like someone said it’s designer x Nike pricing. But since they can be used for skateboarding and basketball applications there’s gotta be ankle protection and very good cushioning system in place. I don’t think he meant these to be just a lifestyle shoe, I think if you want to, you can play in these.

Also it seems to be a “lifestyle” version anyway with everyone testing out the mesh upper while Jerry rocks the leather upper casually. Anyways I’m excited hopefully I can snag a pair by any means

Since when did FOG become a basketball performance brand??

Not saying it is but he did give out his shoes to see how they would do on court. There is also video of someone skateboarding in them. So there i assume he has a small percentage of performance in mind with this shoe

doubt it's the tooling, unless there's new tech on this that required crazy engineering which is highly unlikely. The vapormax has way more tech than these and it's a fraction of the price. These just look like it's a 180 zoom pod. I'm willing to bet it's a combination of materials and designer. these are $180-$250 at best
Don't forget the original Yeezys, which retailed at $250, were meant to have completely new tooling until they decided to move away from it because of cost. Molds aren't cheap even if they don't have new tech, and it affects prices more when you don't produce a ton of shoes with them. If these were produced at Vapormax numbers you probably would see a lower price point, but you won't.

o2irdr1j98tfr6sp1njz.jpg

Only reason anyone is ballng or skating in these is to flex, nothing practical about using these for athletics.

Man really hoping for a pair in black. I hate that I want the shoe because that tag is crazy af.

Reactions: Ube
Since when did FOG become a basketball performance brand??

I believe Jerry has stated in the past that Iverson was one of the bigger influences of what he's aiming for w/ FoG. In regards to performance, FoG itself may not be that but with cropped hoop shorts, mesh tanks, and those sneakers from a collection or so back that resemble the AF1, or some LA Gears, his brand has always included a little bit of hoops influence to. This collaboration is with Nike, so I guess that's where the interpretation of performance will come in.

Back
Top Bottom