Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'll cop to fund the Air FoGs if i somehow miss

j1.png
j2.png
j3.png
j4.png
j5.png
j6.png
j7.png
j8.png
j9.png
j10.png

Well I just hit on GOAT for a pair....I’m sure someone from today’s drop. I put up an offer, but didn’t expect anyone to take it.

Let’s see how this plays out. I either got a “steal” or these aren’t gonna retail for what people predict.

And I went .5 down from my TS. We will see.

What color? Cage or SA?

I get the feeling these will settle in the $600-$800 range as far as resale. That isn’t unreasonable considering the retail is basically $400. At least these days.

I get the feeling these will settle in the $600-$800 range as far as resale. That isn’t unreasonable considering the retail is basically $400. At least these days.

I agree it'll settle out in the range u states, i overpaid a bit to get them early, but I'd rather be ahead of the curve on these, I know the 4 figure prices will come down within a few months after release

I don't think the price will come down that drastically. see them sitting in the 1k range

Once the other colors start releasing next year, the og cw will only rise.

^^^
NY gets everything on SNKRS. LA gets love a lot too, but NYC pickups are more regular...

Black-caged or bust for me.

I don't think the price will come down that drastically. see them sitting in the 1k range

Once the other colors start releasing next year, the og cw will only rise.

Nah.. its going to drop.. If Sivas is getting them there will be more chances than we thought. Only way they will sit at 1k is if you personally want to resell them and keep your price at 1k :lol:

Joints already selling at 800.

lol but sivas get just about everything, so I don't think sivas getting them is a good indication of how available they are.

lol but sivas get just about everything, so I don't think sivas getting them is a good indication of how available they are.

That's not REALLY what I meant lol. Couldve been Nike ONLY then what.. ya'll keep feeding that reseller energy if you want to. :lol:

They’ll be at 800 and shoot up to 1k before you know it. It’s a new wave hype sneaker.

Def not worth the price tag but they are very nice.

Back
Top Bottom