Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reserve now button never appeared. Even after closing and opening the app several times lol. Nike is a joke man :lol:

Wow....first time hitting this ****
2F69A373-4EC6-46A4-9615-30B4E995EF15.png

750 comparison

damn wtf an actual youtube review video that gets straight to the point w/o no bull****. never heard of this guy, but he def earned a follow from me.

anyways the shape of the shoe in those on foot shots are ****ing IMMACULATE.
can't wait to get my pair in.

damn wtf an actual youtube review video that gets straight to the point w/o no bull****. never heard of this guy, but he def earned a follow from me.

anyways the shape of the shoe in those on foot shots are ****ing IMMACULATE.
can't wait to get my pair in.

Didn’t watch yet but BulletRC is one of the very few Shoetubers that I watch who’s not annoying, corny, or fake. He’s kind of like us in his approach to kicks.

Ive got to be like 0 for 30 are SNKRS draws now.

I dont even believe its possible to win at this point.

Ive even started entering draws of shoes I dont want just to get more Ls out of the way lol.

Yea they need to fix snkrs, haven't felt victory with a pair I really wanted in a while.

Snkrs pass as well, go back to where we had to message the stores when they tweeted, but add a step to stop bots.
I miss the days where if I wanted a shoe bad enough, I could just get in line before everyone else.

During college I stopped buying as many shoes and lost all of my shoe store connects, and then everyone eventually starting switching to raffles and its hard to win the limited releases unless you know someone. Im old now, I dont know anyone still working at shoe stores lol.

Back
Top Bottom