Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm almost certain that calling it The Air Fog 1 is an indicator were getting another silouette next season after Nike goes crazy on colors for this one.

I know it’s been talked about multiple times, but I wish everyone who has these in hand who flexes in here would also post their sizing opinions so those of us who weren’t so lucky can all be extra sure before we drop close to a stack on these lol

The more opinions the easier it would be to figure out sizing, seeing as everyone has different opinions on if it’s TTS or half down..
I wear a 10 in everything. I have a 9.5 and 10 in the FOG 1. I can tell you with a 100% certainty you will be fine going TTS. The only difference between the two for me is the length. 10 is a tad long for my liking BUT not bad.

So if you are paying resale and want to be safe go TTS.

Someone offering me the blacks for $820 (US10.5). Tempted but I think resale prices are going to drop even further on these.

Anyone hooped in these yet?

this is nike's new air yeezy 1. they'd like to recreate that summer 2009 hype if they could. i think they may have a good shot. that said, of course there will be a FOG2. they learned they're lesson with ye. u see they listened to JL's DEMANDS as far as shape/new silhouette goes.

Someone offering me the blacks for $820 (US10.5). Tempted but I think resale prices are going to drop even further on these.

Anyone hooped in these yet?
I’d wait until the online pairs start arriving. There are already pairs on FB groups in LA that are $750 or below.

C497AAA9-D189-461E-AF53-70CF786D6945.jpeg

I paid $700 resale.
These shoes are super premium. Packaging is dope . Interior of the shoe feels super dope. Jerry killed this! Absolutely killed this collab. I would have been happy to get them for retail as all of us would have beeen. but I’m actually happy with $700 lol.

My plan was to hoop in them tonight and shoot a video but I injured myself at work and cannot. Shoot

There are no performance reviews on YouTube right now I was looking forward to doing one!

Someone please make a performance review!

These shoes are so friggin dope . If you have to sell you unions to get them do it! These shoes are epic! The packaging is so dope .
I can’t wait to get someone the clothes!

I hope this colorway doesn’t come out again and these rise in the future . But for now I think people’s pairs will come in and we will see prices in the $600-700 range. I don’t think people will dip below $600 but we will see some folks maybe put the shoes on their cc and need that doe back idk. I’m guessing $640-650 for a while and then climb back up stick around $8-900 for a while
These shoes are so lit! I’ll take pics and post later but the interior the feel of the shoe the design the packaging! Sneaker head dream baby!! Wooohooo!!!

I just wrote a message and forgot to add my twitter/instagram handle and shoe size! Haha and 8 couldn't go back and edit and couldn't make a 2nd donation to correct the mistake

Why can't you make another donation? I was thinking about doing that to correct my mistake but I just emailed them instead. I doubt they give a damn about my email though since I still haven't received any response and I doubt they would be bothered to change one entry out of the 2000 they received.

Back
Top Bottom