Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
at least the FOG 1 and SA is new and creative...

giphy.gif
lol neat.

how does everyone know which color they hit on SNS lol? Both pairs I entered have the same product code..BQ2752-100.

it would only make sense for nike to produce skylons in ridiculous numbers. they can't cash in off the limitedness of the FOG1, SA and apparel so in classic nike fashion they uber produce skylons in a couple different colorways. skylons are vintage, retro, classic, nostalgic, etc so naturally they appeal to more than FOG1 and SA enthusiasts. without this skylon play, how else would nike have been able to capitalize off this collab?

Damnnnnnn these Skylons are straight up bricks... might pick up a pair to beat down. Nice.

And from watching some videos each pair comes with 3 sets of laces and only one set of lace locks.

White Pair - Comes with white rope, cream rope, white flat
Black Pair - Comes with black rope, white rope, black flat

SNS e-mail came through. They tweeted that the confirmations will come hours after cleared charge so not a glitch.

it would only make sense for nike to produce skylons in ridiculous numbers. they can't cash in off the limitedness of the FOG1, SA and apparel so in classic nike fashion they uber produce skylons in a couple different colorways. skylons are vintage, retro, classic, nostalgic, etc so naturally they appeal to more than FOG1 and SA enthusiasts. without this skylon play, how else would nike have been able to capitalize off this collab?

I don’t know. But these skylons... :smh: This ain’t it chief.

Last edited:
The black Skylons are fire... still waiting on that news for the Sails.......

Where’s the discounts for these Blacks coming from.....?

People really like Skylons? How many people who copped these have other Skylons since theyre so dope :lol:

I like them for their subtlety cause I prefer shoes that I can wear a lot, as opposed to the regular pairs with more color. If everyone else thinks they're trash, that's fine too. To each his own.

Back
Top Bottom