Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like them for their subtlety cause I prefer shoes that I can wear a lot, as opposed to the regular pairs with more color. If everyone else thinks they're trash, that's fine too. To each his own.
I agree. I dont care what other people think. Most people are all about the hype and what other people think. Ugh so sad.

People really like Skylons? How many people who copped these have other Skylons since theyre so dope :lol:
I have the white/blue lagoon pair and they are the most comfortable retros I’ve ever had.

I’m after the black pair. If I’m able to get the white pair, that’ll be cool too.

Don’t really care for the FOG 1’s

I really like those tear away sweats w the strap. Are they in stores or better off on stockX? Anyone have a pair and how do they fit? I normally wear a L or XL in ike sweats sz 34 waist in denim. Any help appreciated. Scooped some 1s pretty hype

skylons are super dope....og skylon clearly retro release of the year....if you dont like them its fine, but acting like its a bad shoe you trippin and/or have never worn a pair!

I can't wait to have mine in hand!
FOG.jpg

So if you didn't win on SNS then you dont get an email? or do you still get confirmaton stating that you didnt get picked.

skylons tuff, i have a lot of black shoes tho, but the 3m "fear of God" and patent swoosh I likeee

Back
Top Bottom