Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
People really like Skylons? How many people who copped these have other Skylons since theyre so dope :lol:

I own every colour.

What’s good?

Sad. I got money pulled then refunded at the same time lol.

Happy with my 1% chance for a free pair. But generally sad about the L from SNS

It’s not a limited shoe
I never said it was a limited shoe. I’m saying it’s shocking that a lot of people in a single thread hit considering the amount of people that enter these online raffles. It’s not like it’s a mass produced product. But I’m glad a lot of people hit! Will be straight to feet just like the 1’s.

There's still the endclothing raffle among others as well and more release is tomorrow so I'm kinda shocked that someone just copped a pair for like $325 on GOAT.

The hype machine as a whole isn't behind the Skylon as much as the FOG1 or SA. Even in the lookbook, it's barely there. You can legit miss it. I think the shoe will eventually sell out, but it'll be more like how the John Elliott AF1 and Vandals were. The flipping crowd can't do work on this one, so you're not having to compete wit the guy trying to make 400% profit on it.

There's still the endclothing raffle among others as well and more release is tomorrow so I'm kinda shocked that someone just copped a pair for like $325 on GOAT.

I was about to try and come up wit a logical explanation, but I got nothin lol

The hype machine as a whole isn't behind the Skylon as much as the FOG1 or SA. Even in the lookbook, it's barely there. You can legit miss it. I think the shoe will eventually sell out, but it'll be more like how the John Elliott AF1 and Vandals were. The flipping crowd can't do work on this one, so you're not having to compete wit the guy trying to make 400% profit on it.

If this ends up like the JE stuff, I’d be kinda surprised... that stuff could be copped on discount for >$100 during Black Friday...

I think the last SNKRS pass I hit might have been SW 97/1

EDAD69F0-B5A0-4601-8016-81CEF65C34FB.png

If this ends up like the JE stuff, I’d be kinda surprised... that stuff could be copped on discount for >$100 during Black Friday...

Mostly similar in that if you want them, you should be able get'em unless you try way late in the game. So not quite to that extent.

Update: SNS finally sent me a mail confirmation. Guess it is a hit.

Pulled out my raffle entry on End but unable to do so on Hanon #welp

Back
Top Bottom