Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
bruh, i don't care what branding they put on them, skylons look like trash. i will admit that what jerry did to them does make them look alot better, but even still i'd never wear them if they were free let alone pay 160 for them. but congrats to all that copped who wanted them bc to each their own.

People really like Skylons? How many people who copped these have other Skylons since theyre so dope :lol:

My most rocked kick this year broski

E947AD0A-F704-4129-948D-61061EAC1830.jpeg

bruh, i don't care what branding they put on them, skylons look like trash. i will admit that what jerry did to them does make them look alot better, but even still i'd never wear them if they were free let alone pay 160 for them. but congrats to all that copped who wanted them bc to each their own.
It’s kind of absurd and disingenuous to in one post say “skylons look like trash” and you wouldn’t wear them if they were free, “but congrats to all who copped.”

i guess my bank couldnt handle three purchases in 24hrs and my End. transaction got declined :frown:

it means i have to wake up early and try to get those black skylons through sneakrs, size or whatever

I hate chase bank I won the sns raffle but chase marked as fraud so I had to clear them said for me to retry the transaction...

It’s kind of absurd and disingenuous to in one post say “skylons look like trash” and you wouldn’t wear them if they were free, “but congrats to all who copped.”
not at all. i think they look like PEGASUS or ICARUS which are trash. but, at the same time i can't be happy for those who were able to land the trash they were looking for? i'm generally happy everyone was able to cop. just cause i think the shoe is trash doesn't make me disingenuous, my guy...

Back
Top Bottom