Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
More pics for us who are feeling the moccasins!
5652AAA4-944B-45F0-9BA5-D486A13AF548.jpeg

63F7BDB0-5601-488C-9FB9-5B2C7CD0DD42.jpeg

8D25E195-A164-4467-8408-B6F0CA4A595F.jpeg

not at all. i think they look like PEGASUS or ICARUS which are trash. but, at the same time i can't be happy for those who were able to land the trash they were looking for? i'm generally happy everyone was able to cop. just cause i think the shoe is trash doesn't make me disingenuous, my guy...

It comes off dumb... give your opinion and stand by it. No one needs your best wishes In coppin.

It comes off dumb... give your opinion and stand by it. No one needs your best wishes In coppin.
bro, who tf are u to tell me what others need. i'ma say what i feel and if u don't like it well then there's the ignore button for you. u ALWAYS come off dumb, but you never hear me complain. anyway, i'ma give my opinion AND provide well wishes. how's that, buddy?

bro, who tf are u to tell me what others need. i'ma say what i feel and if u don't like it well then there's the ignore button for you. u ALWAYS come off dumb, but you never hear me complain. anyway, i'ma give my opinion AND provide well wishes. how's that, buddy?

:lol:

mogs really having a fight over weho can be the most negative "but thats just my opinion" dudes on NT

>D

Thanks for the heads up on size? Previews app. Was able to grab my size. Messed up my email address and can’t seem to change it in my account settings now. Hope it doesn’t cause an issue

Back
Top Bottom