Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Air Skylon II FOG-7.jpg
Air Skylon II FOG-5.jpg
Air Skylon II FOG-3.jpg
Air Skylon II FOG-1.jpg

My Skylon pairs came in, very happy w/ them....

sheesh... outside the fog1 black and bone SA colorway I'm not feeling any of the silos. like the skylon tho.

the moc and the shoe with straps are terrible imo

waiting to see what other colors the fog1 gets released in

sheesh... outside the fog1 black and bone SA colorway I'm not feeling any of the silos. like the skylon tho.

the moc and the shoe with straps are terrible imo

waiting to see what other colors the fog1 gets released in

In my opinion, what truly separates the Moc and the Strap pair from the FoG1 is the design of the outsole. The FoG1 outsole is just sleek as hell with those curves. The outsole design on the Moc and Strap pairs are just flat and underwhelming.

FE77D5AF-2256-4C02-A4B0-0FF53CFFC362.jpeg

and for those that want to the how the back differs between both models and why it fits and slips in different

4A59FC4C-367C-4B34-8A36-0A967C29CAC2.jpeg
24628E03-F610-4736-9404-CECDD9D09C53.jpeg

the extra heel cushion sort of acts like a shoe horn, it helps slide your foot in much easier than the SA model. You can use the pull tab in the front and also the heel tab to help slip your foot in as well. The SA model, you kind of have to wiggle your foot in. The thing that bothered me on the entry is that on the SA model, your heel is basically in contact with the zipper and its trail, so if you're not careful, you can cut your ankle or snag your socks when you zip up. Zipper also doesn't seem as smooth on the SA compared to the Fog 1 but that just might be a coincidence with the pairs I got. SA model is more forgiving on wide footers due to the material compared to the stiffer Fog 1 and its cage. I feel like the SA has only 1 style to wear it which is with the zipper up and laces wrapped around your ankle. You can't rock the SA with the zipper down comfortably compared to the Fog 1. And the lacing style is also way more versatile on the Fog 1 (short laces, long laces, ankle wrapped laced, etc) but with the SA, you can't swap out the laces (which is why the SA model doesn't come with any spare laces at all)

How do the ones fit. I’m a tts 10.5, saw a video of somebody saying they suggest half a size down

Enjoy them and don't pay too much attention of what others say of their cost or quality.

BTW, how did you open the goodie bag? I had to tear open the upper part before the zipper

The ziplock bag is not sealed and you can open it like a regular ziplock bag without having to tear/cut the top portion off. Its very thin and faint but theres a small slit on 1 side right above the ziplock part but not all the way at the top that you can just open the bag.

upload_2019-1-4_10-6-6.png

I have all my shoes in the clear containers, and throw away OG boxes. Best decision ever

the clear containers help speed up the process of yellowing, which is why i don't do it. Plus I like the OG boxes, if you need help identifying whats in what, just use a little post it note or print out a small sticker form of the sneaker and tape it to the box.

Yeah I’m OG and stick with the original boxes as well...Something about opening up my storage unit or closet and seeing a leaning tower of random boxes...Takes me back to digging through stock rooms at mom & pops to find something special that people overlooked...I never know what I’m going to grab until right then and there...

Back
Top Bottom