Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I tried adding seconds after my page monitor went off, everything was sold out.

even if i won fog1 bones there's no way i'd go all the way to NY to get them. u can keep them. none of these shoes are that serious.

These stores need to quick dicking around and make a bot to stop bots. I’m no IT expert but It can’t be impossible.

As promised here’s a pics of my FOG1 with the off centered stitching on the left shoe. These are authentic and directly from SNKRS/Nike on release day. It’s not that noticeable but still sort of a bummer on a 350.00 shoe.

Attachments

• 3ADF110B-8DAD-471B-96FD-B583F8AF8763.jpeg
    3ADF110B-8DAD-471B-96FD-B583F8AF8763.jpeg
    241.4 KB · Views: 91
As promised here’s a pics of my FOG1 with the off centered stitching on the left shoe. These are authentic and directly from SNKRS/Nike on release day. It’s not that noticeable but still sort of a bummer on a 350.00 shoe.

Another angle.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    236.5 KB · Views: 63
nah fam

I get it, I chalk that up along with the glue stains. ****ty and definitely not something you expect or prefer for a $350 shoe, but you're not gonna turn em down over it.

Now if the zipper starts ****ing up...

Back
Top Bottom