Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dw_h-23UUAAYkBG.jpg

So from what im gathering the past 10 pages is that theres a particular poster whos talking the most but doesnt even have a pair?

:lol:
I was thinking this to myself the whole time lmao dude has to put his two cents into everything. All he got is the skylons

Hope this helps anyone with doubt of fit. I took some regular shoes (as someone requested) and compared them to the fit in the FoG, the redline indicates where the tip of my left foot thumb toe reaches all with the same regular Adidas sock.
I have a regular foot with a high instep. All shoes are size 10, except L15's which are 9.5.
I would describe the fit similar to the AlphaBounces and Metcon 3's lenghtwise and overall to the Woven AM cause of the FoG's feel a bit looser cause of the lacing system. I had the chance to pick a 9.5 or 10 FoG and I'm glad I decided the 10, 9.5 would be too tight.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Never seen so much attention being given to sizing.. lets you know everyone is confused and everyone has preferences. The sizing debate is never ending as long as we are different people lol. Kudos for those still replying and trying to help.

ok so i took in all of yall sizing info over the last month and have come up with a sure fire conclusion for myself

im a 9.5 naturally.

Based on all the suggestions to go TTS, size down and now size up apparently.

I need a EU 46.

Thanks guys

Hope this helps anyone with doubt of fit. I took some regular shoes (as someone requested) and compared them to the fit in the FoG, the redline indicates where the tip of my left foot thumb toe reaches all with the same regular Adidas sock.
I have a regular foot with a high instep. All shoes are size 10, except L15's which are 9.5.
I would describe the fit similar to the AlphaBounces and Metcon 3's lenghtwise and overall to the Woven AM cause of the FoG's feel a bit looser cause of the lacing system. I had the chance to pick a 9.5 or 10 FoG and I'm glad I decided the 10, 9.5 would be too tight.

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

How the hell we gonna take this seriously when your foot ain’t in any of these?

How the hell we gonna take this seriously when your foot ain’t in any of these?

Why is my foot needed? It's not hard science to remember where my toe goes in a shoe I just tried specifically for that purpose.

Other than speculation, has there been any concrete information about which colorway is going to be more limited? If I continue on my L streak I am contemplating trading one of my Blacks for the Bone.

I dont think my info is wrong but what do I know Im just some random guy on the internet haha

Damn yanks yanks havent seen you in a minute!

Hey man! Ya long time I dont really post nowadays occasionally lurk the threads for a bit. How have ya been

Back
Top Bottom