Nike x Fear of God Collab - Official Thread (Air Raid F&F IG Shock Drop 10/8 )

Which color of the Air FOG 1 do you prefer?

• Skylon II - Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Skylon II - White

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guess they doing budget cuts on the Ls they didn’t even give me a picture with mines lmao

Attachments

• 663DAF31-FB72-41C0-A6CB-B498B1706DA8.png
    663DAF31-FB72-41C0-A6CB-B498B1706DA8.png
    345.9 KB · Views: 16
originally I liked the Bones a lot more, but after seeing the material differences and the longevity, the black pair is better to have if you can only have 1 and also if you're going to pay resale.

This.

Even if I had the chance of both at retail I would take black just due to the versatility and longevity.

But espec at resale the black just offers the better value (imo) in the long run.

Longevity?

In a year you wont care as much about the shoe and yall know that. Pic what looks good, not whats gonna last 5-10 years. Your rotation gonna look a lot more padded anyways. Its not like youre gonna be rocking these 10x a month, lets be serious.

Black pair is so bland in pics, imma just keep advocating that. IMO, its why pay resale for something where the black hises the design so much?

But I get it, people love black based colorways.

More style points for Bone but I hear y'all

Longevity?

In a year you wont care as much about the shoe and yall know that. Pic what looks good, not whats gonna last 5-10 years. Your rotation gonna look a lot more padded anyways. Its not like youre gonna be rocking these 10x a month, lets be serious.

Black pair is so bland in pics, imma just keep advocating that. IMO, its why pay resale for something where the black hises the design so much?

But I get it, people love black based colorways.

These two posts nailed it for me. Originally preferred black til I thought about these key points.

well if and when Fog drops them (they should get a healthier amount), that will drop the resale price more. So not really my loss :lol:

Back
Top Bottom